La Fiesta de MJ

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
Stay safe!

We got hit with one yesterday...my yard flooded and my road washed away. Had about 4 inches or so of water in the cellar due to my sump pump failure and the furnace got wet...we managed to get both running again. We have parts of trees down in the yard and we have just been issued a severe thunderstorm/high wind/flooding watch...it will be another nail biting night. I hate to be alone with the girls during a storm. :(

Yikes, stay safe Mad, we'll be praying for you!

MommytoMJM

MJ just did the sign for *tinkle* and made me take her to the bathroom. I put her up on the toilet, she sat there a minute and then signed done, hopped down and said *roar* meaning she wanted a Lion King diaper!

Maybe she'll potty train after all.....

Disnut

MommytoMJM said:
MJ just did the sign for *tinkle* and made me take her to the bathroom. I put her up on the toilet, she sat there a minute and then signed done, hopped down and said *roar* meaning she wanted a Lion King diaper!

Hey that sounds great. :sohappy: Yeah for MJ.

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:

That's wonderful Bonny - keep encouraging her!

lisbetgabrielle

DisneyBunny said:
Could you use some Basil? My basil plants seem to love the hot weather, and they're the size of small bushes. I can't eat it fast enough!
Basil. I could use some. Would make a big batch of basil pesto for spaghetti.
I love fresh herbs. Of course nothing grows well around here in the summer. Way too hot. Now come October, November we go out to the U-pic fields and have great stuff.

DisneyBunny

lisbetgabrielle said:
Basil. I could use some. Would make a big batch of basil pesto for spaghetti.
I love fresh herbs. Of course nothing grows well around here in the summer. Way too hot. Now come October, November we go out to the U-pic fields and have great stuff.

It's yours for the taking. Come and get it! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom