Dot said:
Good morning everyone!
I'm feeling very special this morning! :lookaroun
Pourqui? :veryconfu :lookaroun

Dot said:
But he would have if I wanted it.
But would you want to eat it? :lookaroun

Dot said:
Then over to see my mom who will tell everyone who comes anyone near us that it's my birthday. Embarrassing, but so nice!
That's what moms do, duh!

Dot said:
And just be forever glad that you were never one of the cruel ones!
Hmm... :lookaroun

Dot said:
People think I'm weird enough already. :lookaroun
If there weren't people like us, who would make everyone else look normal?

MommytoMJM

Phew...well, this was an exhausting morning.... I got up to go over and do some shopping, love the prices at walmart, hate the crowds and how big it is...I am hurting...Got MJ and new Snow White Barbie, now Nana can take her other SW barbie and mend the dress...got taken in by the stuff at the cash register, they had light up CARS pens, MJ got Lightning and Mater, she sure loves her CARS stuff and they were only a buck...Got home, put stuff away, looked at email, drove across the complex to try and track down a package that someone maild to the wrong address, the apt she mailed it to is unoccupied, I really hope it gets mailed back to her, the pkg contained some pins for MJ....I've been dressing and undressing Barbies, MJ has most of the princess dresses (except Jasmine) and Tinker Bell...put a frozen lasagne in the oven (it's a new brand, I hope I like it, if I don't, Dumpy Dude will eat it, he eats anything, just ask Nana)....now I need to catch up here.....

pant, pant, pant

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Phew...well, this was an exhausting morning.... I got up to go over and do some shopping, love the prices at walmart, hate the crowds and how big it is...I am hurting...Got MJ and new Snow White Barbie, now Nana can take her other SW barbie and mend the dress...got taken in by the stuff at the cash register, they had light up CARS pens, MJ got Lightning and Mater, she sure loves her CARS stuff and they were only a buck...Got home, put stuff away, looked at email, drove across the complex to try and track down a package that someone maild to the wrong address, the apt she mailed it to is unoccupied, I really hope it gets mailed back to her, the pkg contained some pins for MJ....I've been dressing and undressing Barbies, MJ has most of the princess dresses (except Jasmine) and Tinker Bell...put a frozen lasagne in the oven (it's a new brand, I hope I like it, if I don't, Dumpy Dude will eat it, he eats anything, just ask Nana)....now I need to catch up here.....

pant, pant, pant

REST! :lol:

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
Pourqui? :veryconfu :lookaroun

Don't know.
Just a feeling.

Connor002 said:
But would you want to eat it? :lookaroun

He's a good cook.
But I'm not a bacon and eggs kind of person.
Toast or cereal is plenty for me.

Connor002 said:
That's what moms do, duh!

Yes we do! :)

Connor002 said:
Hmm... :lookaroun

Freddy's one of the good guys.
The bad guys don't count!

Connor002 said:
If there weren't people like us, who would make everyone else look normal?

Good point!
Glad to do my part!

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
I'm going to try...there is a HUGE storm about to hit here, we just started with the lightning and thunder....

Stay safe!

We got hit with one yesterday...my yard flooded and my road washed away. Had about 4 inches or so of water in the cellar due to my sump pump failure and the furnace got wet...we managed to get both running again. We have parts of trees down in the yard and we have just been issued a severe thunderstorm/high wind/flooding watch...it will be another nail biting night. I hate to be alone with the girls during a storm. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom