La Fiesta de MJ

Uponastar

Connor002 said:
The League of iSons is an entirely independent authority, not subject to the jurisdiction of the iMom council.

Excuse me, but I think I must correct that. Although LoIS is technically independent, since it is active in an Imom controlled area, it is subject to Imom rule.

Connor002

Uponastar said:
Excuse me, but I think I must correct that. Although LoIS is technically independent, since it is active in an Imom controlled area, it is subject to Imom rule.
We have bases outside of iMom territory.

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
yes 11!
I'm teaching Vacation Bible School every morning this week, and I have 11 3-5 year-olds. Let's just say it's "challenging"

That is a great group. We only have about 7 kids in VBS this yr. So we are doing only Weds this summer. Last yr they did a backyard VBS. I didn't participate in it last yr.

Nemo14

Disnut said:
That is a great group. We only have about 7 kids in VBS this yr. So we are doing only Weds this summer. Last yr they did a backyard VBS. I didn't participate in it last yr.
I must say it's a lot of fun. 10 of the kids are quite good for their age, but we have one little bully who requires a lot of special handling. I had him last yeqar, and I hoped he had outgrown it, but he's only got worse. I think the other 10 behave because they don't want to have to sit next to him!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I must say it's a lot of fun. 10 of the kids are quite good for their age, but we have one little bully who requires a lot of special handling. I had him last yeqar, and I hoped he had outgrown it, but he's only got worse. I think the other 10 behave because they don't want to have to sit next to him!

There always has to be one! :rolleyes:
Just like here. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits

Nemo14 said:
wow...it's sad that they are that young and one of them is already bullying the others.

Disnut

Nemo14 said:

That is where it gets tough. When I work at another church I helped with the refreshments. I got to be with the children but not with them all the time.

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
wow...it's sad that they are that young and one of them is already bullying the others.
You have to know the family - in their own way, they're all bullies. Apparently the rules don't apply to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom