KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

Jerm

Hhhmmmm... You shouldn't tell dirty old men like me secrets like that! :lookaroun

I remember going in to Mannequins years ago and having lots of fun with my GF and some friends. Now....not so much. I think it all came from getting rid of the PI dancers.

Jerm

Wow this topic took a turn I could have done with out;-)

Back on topic... look who I found hiding at the P&P events
LifeAfterCP173.jpg

This was posted under the trip reports with some really great pics, you can see all of them at http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=158115

J

metscool

I don't think that anyone posted this but yesterday I found out something at the club. For now on the club will be closing at 2 in the morning instead of 1. The maids sing along will be on at 1205 and the Hoopla will be at 1240. I heard this from Ed last night at the club. I don't know what they will do when they have maids that can't sing three songs. In other news Kirk the doorman is in the Hospital. I also heard this last night from the people at the front door.

WDWKat26

Original Poster
I don't think that anyone posted this but yesterday I found out something at the club. For now on the club will be closing at 2 in the morning instead of 1. The maids sing along will be on at 1205 and the Hoopla will be at 1240. I heard this from Ed last night at the club. I don't know what they will do when they have maids that can't sing three songs. In other news Kirk the doorman is in the Hospital. I also heard this last night from the people at the front door.

Oh my god. Why????

figment1985

I think I need to go to the AC again because I had a bad experience there last time when it was completely dead, I felt like there was already a groupie there and it was really hard to be involved, seemed like we had to get plastered- maybe next time we'll go again.

So, I just found out today that I'm going to be in Orlando for a week in April...I'll be at the club every night April 12-17!!! :sohappy: :D :sohappy: :D :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom