KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

GoofyMom2

DH and I are going to go at least 1 of our "free" nights next week.....the advantages of having Grandma and Grandpa along......:p

Any night better than the rest? Looks like Sat, Tues and Thurs will be open for us......

Looking forward to it!

sillyspook13

There was a bachelorette party, all of which (of course) were trashed. Otis was making fun of their "shirts" (I use the term "shirt" loosely, as they were more like oversized hankerchiefs tied behind the neck and under the bust). One girl went to adjust her "shirt" and flashed everybody.:brick:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
There was a bachelorette party, all of which (of course) were trashed. Otis was making fun of their "shirts" (I use the term "shirt" loosely, as they were more like oversized hankerchiefs tied behind the neck and under the bust). One girl went to adjust her "shirt" and flashed everybody.:brick:
Hooray for boobies!!

boobies.jpg

what?!?!

brkgnews

Did you see the size of her kungalooshes? :lookaroun

( My first AC excursion is coming up on April 25th! :sohappy: )

PhotoDave219

Like thats something new? :rolleyes:

Ive seen one horrifically drunk woman excalim from the balcony a question, the audience replied yes and She showed off her newly purchased wears.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member

Ive seen one horrifically drunk woman excalim from the balcony a question, the audience replied yes and She showed off her newly purchased wears.
I saw the one that wasn't wearing newly purchase (or any) wares :lookaroun

rainfully

And then there was the imfamous night where the Colonel ended up wearing that girl's bra... :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom