KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

Clotho

*waving*

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say you guys are making me so excited for our trip...in September!

Our first trip to WDW was back in Sept 2004. We dropped into the Adventurer's Club one night early in our trip, but nothing was happening, so we left, vowing to make it back. It wasn't until the second-to-last night of our trip that we did make it back, and we were there so late, we only caught the Hooplah. We laughed until we cried! We came back the next night, but still only saw the Hooplah, as we already had evening plans which got us there late. We again had so fun, and we lamented horribly that we had discovered the place so late in our trip, and it would be so long before we could get back.

So here we are, finally having booked our next trip three years later, and we have scheduled in plans to make sure we get there for initiation, and to finally see some of the side-room shows, and all that! It is unbelievable what we have missed! But we have six nights of our 10 nights planned as "Adventurer's Club" nights, so we can get our fix, since it will sadly be another several years before we will be able to return.

At any rate, just wanted to say thanks for the pics and the chat, and the 'rilin' me up for our big trip!

Oh...and I just thought of a question!! My birthday will take place during our trip--specifically on Monday of Labor Day weekend. Would the club be very busy that night, being a holiday Monday? Or would it be pretty slow, and we should just come another night...?

Thanks!

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Wow. Last night.

Okay, last night was Spring Break INSANITY. There was this group of kids, who were absolutely tanked and yelling during the New Member Induction. As Emil said, "Repeat after me, ok?" everyone of course said, "Ok" back and one random guy yelled, "YOU SUCK!". The room was SILENT. All of a sudden everyone started booing this guy and Emil started to look "upset" by pouting his lips, but after some encouragement from Otis he proudly responded with a comment that I won't post on here. It wasn't bad, but I don't wanna get anyone in trouble.

Anyway, it was definitely a great time and I can't wait to go tonight. Gotta love the drunkards! "Ahhhh SPRING BREAK WOOoOOOOooooOo"

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Just some pics from last night:
Img3899.jpg

Img3887.jpg

Img3897.jpg

Img3896.jpg

brkgnews

OK -- you guys have finally done it -- you've convinced me to try it. I'm going to make my first trip to the AC on this upcoming trip (late April).

WDWFigment

Hmmm, after reading (most of) this, I really am curious. I guess I will check it out next time I'm there. I haven't seen anyone mention price; about how much does it cost?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hmmm, after reading (most of) this, I really am curious. I guess I will check it out next time I'm there. I haven't seen anyone mention price; about how much does it cost?

I wanna say a one night ticket to Pleasure island is in the $25 range. I cant remember. Reguardless, its well worth the money.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Admission to Pleasure Island is about $22. A 5 day pass can be had for $5 more and an PI AP is about $55.

Clotho

You know the old saying:
"$8 buys you the chair, but you'll only need the EDGE!"

Well I say
"$22 will get you into all of PI, but you'll only need the AC!"

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
"KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and..."

...I left.

There was a group of loud, obnoxious, drunk heckling Chicagoans spouting crap at the cast, fellow guests, and each other. I felt bad for the guy wearing a Colts T-shirt.

The drunk spring breakers were actually likeable in comparison.

Ugh... I left quickly tonight.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
"KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and..."

...I left.

There was a group of loud, obnoxious, drunk heckling Chicagoans spouting crap at the cast, fellow guests, and each other. I felt bad for the guy wearing a Colts T-shirt.

The drunk spring breakers were actually likeable in comparison.

Ugh... I left quickly tonight.
Sometimes you eat the bear...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom