KUNGALOOSH! I went to the Adventurer's Club and...

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Yay! I still haven't gotten a chance to upload last nights pics.

Will anyone be there tonight?

PhotoDave219

Here's a random picture from the other night! Fletcher wearing Kiki's hula skirt!
Img3843.jpg

Heh.... two of my favorite actors there. (Will we see one as an Irish Hooulagan on St Patricks Day on the streets once again?) I havent photographed in there in like forever.... Someday i'll have to dig out all the photos and video from in there, but most of it was kept between me and the actors.

RPMdfw

FANTASTIC night at the club tonight!

Always a laugh riot when Bubba performs. He was Graves tonight. The Radiothon was one of the best ever.

SGT623

FANTASTIC night at the club tonight!

Always a laugh riot when Bubba performs. He was Graves tonight. The Radiothon was one of the best ever.

Figures, I decided to finally go to a Pirate & Princess party tonight instead...had a blast there though.

RPMdfw

So he's subbing back over there now? I thought he was still just under the sea....

It was an extreme case of needing Graves and will only happen very rarely. He spent all day in the Big Blue World, then put on his tuxedo. I think he may have been tired and punchy, but that just makes him funnier.

Jerm

Here's a random picture from the other night! Fletcher wearing Kiki's hula skirt!
Img3843.jpg

He loves that skirt! I sware I see him in it at least once each time I go. The funnest thing on my last trip we were out at the bus stop as the cast was walking past and some guy at the next stop had stolen the shell bra that Fletcher also loves to wear. He was big time PO'ed at that guy, all he did was take it back but he was fumming as he walked.

J

Kalikala

A question, since you guys appear to be the ones who would know-

Does the Club close at the same time year-round? Or is it open later during peak seasons?

RPMdfw

A question, since you guys appear to be the ones who would know-

Does the Club close at the same time year-round? Or is it open later during peak seasons?

The club hours are essentially the same year round. The management/cast does have the option to extend each night by about half an hour by adding the "Maid's Sing-along" in the Library. The determination of whether this show will take place happens on a nightly basis, based upon how busy the club is. On those nights, the Maid's show starts at midnight and the Hoopla begins at around 12:30.

In my experience they have never extended beyond this framework.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom