Kissing/Making out on rides!

Vernonpush

I've kissed, and held close my S.O. on many a dark ride. Only in places where on one would see:lookaroun. Never been caught. What would they do? Discretion is the key. There are tales of people doing MUCH more than that on certain rides.

Figment1986

just remember... you may not think your being watched.. but they can watch...

a slight kiss is probably alright, but making out may not.

mousefan1972

Funny story. Last Sept. DH and I went on an adults only 3 night getaway to WDW to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We proudly wore our "Happy Anniversary" buttons the whole trip. On our first night, MK was deserted. Over by PotC was a ghost town. We were the only ones walking through the queue. No one at the boat dock but the CM's. They wished us Happy Anniversary as we climbed into the boat, which we had entirely to ourselves. Here's the funny part: As we sailed off, one yelled "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" and the other added "There are cameras!!" :ROFLOL: Not that we would have done anything, of course. :lookaroun

:lol:

Figment1986

Funny story. Last Sept. DH and I went on an adults only 3 night getaway to WDW to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We proudly wore our "Happy Anniversary" buttons the whole trip. On our first night, MK was deserted. Over by PotC was a ghost town. We were the only ones walking through the queue. No one at the boat dock but the CM's. They wished us Happy Anniversary as we climbed into the boat, which we had entirely to ourselves. Here's the funny part: As we sailed off, one yelled "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" and the other added "There are cameras!!" :ROFLOL: Not that we would have done anything, of course. :lookaroun

:lol:

now thats a creative way of saying it! :lol: Great story!

Well...they could do worse. :lookaroun

Thats all I'll say.

Disneyland did have that one attraction in tomorrowland... Adventures through inner-space that was infamous during date nights... :lookaroun

SirGoofy

I'll be honest, I've made out on rides. No big deal really, even if they catch you. The CMs may poke fun at you, but you aren't gonna get thrown out or anything.

No if you go any further...well let's just say I wouldn't do that.

yeti

now thats a creative way of saying it! :lol: Great story!

Disneyland did have that one attraction in tomorrowland... Adventures through inner-space that was infamous during date nights... :lookaroun

Well, I was kindof talking about the on-ride photos...and Splash Mountain...and replacing the sp with an f...:lookaroun

But what's all this about Adventure Through Inner Space? Do tell, do tell! Well, considering its appropriate enough that is...

AREM

Did it last April when my family and I went. Actually, funny story, it wasn't with anyone we brought............

It was a cast member!!!

It was late night, about 10 minutes before closing, and I kept coming around and flirting. We made out behind a display in the giftshop that this CM worked at.

To exciting. Total hottie btw! LOL

What would have happened had me and this particular cast member been caught?

Billy6

I have made out with no repurcussions...I have also seeing two CMs kissing/embracing. This January, while playing KP in Norway, the two CMs outside Malestrom were holding hands and kissing..Obviously GF and BF, or something else?????:zipit:

btk2333

my fiance and I have kissed many times on rides, even on pictures

Spaceship Earth is funny if you kiss during the picture, because you end up with one giant head of the both of you on your future selves :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom