Kingdom Konsultant

Guys & Gals,
Been to Disney many times (35-45 TIMES),usually stay in the Resorts.No real problems,got on this board..posted & recieved a mail from Marie! What a pleasure to deal with....handled EVERYTHING ASAP!
"If"anyone is THINKING about going to DW...concerned about problems..$$, time,availability etc. Give KK a chance...you will become a client...even better KK BECOMES A FRIEND!
Thanks Marie,
Jim

Loretta

Pam has been our agent for our last two trips to wdw and has been very helpful. Happy Birthday Pam, Hope it's a fun one and full of magic.:wave:

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Ohhhh, nothing to do with herbal then, not that sort of tripping or was it :lookaroun:animwink:

I think it had more to do with being awake for almost 24 hours, and dragging a suitcase in one hand, and carrying a tote bag in the other, going down a not very well lit roadway with construction going on.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I think it had more to do with being awake for almost 24 hours, and dragging a suitcase in one hand, and carrying a tote bag in the other, going down a not very well lit roadway with construction going on.

Yes insomnia and homelessness thats what it leads too.

Just say NO kids

Just as well Im out of swinging distance of the cane. :D

Upvote 0

raven

Love Marie and Pam and everyone at Kingdom Konsultants for making our trips easy, fast and pain-free and worry-free - the way any vacation should be! :wave:

Upvote 0

Shere_Khan

KK booked my trip to Greece for me, with no difficulties as far as what they handled; Pam had nothing to do with my tripping. :lol:

They can help with other trips other then Disney????

I have been pulling my hair out trying to decide about a honeymoon (non Disney) and I have no clue where to start or what is even nice and in our price range.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
They can help with other trips other then Disney????

I have been pulling my hair out trying to decide about a honeymoon (non Disney) and I have no clue where to start or what is even nice and in our price range.

WDW is their specialty, but they are still a travel agency, so can arrange other trips.

I specified location, time of year, price range, and type of trip I wanted (I wanted to do a tour, so that I could optimize the amount I could see, but let someone else do all of the planning, transportation, arranging rooms, language difficulty, etc) It worked out perfectly for me, as everyone had to follow the same schedule, rather than my family's usual, "What are we going to do today?" "I'm tired; can I just sleep in and we can leave later." (Which has often meant not having time to see everything I had planned.)

Pam was able to book us with a very reputable tour company, and I have no complaints. We were only disappointed with one included meal, and one we purchased on our own, but otherwise had excellent food. My son had a 2 euro gyro in Santorini which he states was the best thing he's ever tasted...ever.

Good thing we also did lots of walking and climbing every day. :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

As far as Non Disney but with a Disney touch, another option that we book is Adventures By Disney. This is a relatively new type of vacation. They are tours with Disney guides but in destinations other than the Theme Park locations such as Costa Rica, Ireland, England, France, Spain, Italy, Peru and many more. Some are domestic as well, but the advantage to the ABD is that you have guides who are fluent in the other countries language as well as English and you will be put up in accomodations that meet Disney's high standards. Plase feel free to check out their website at :
http://abd.disney.go.com/abd/en_US/index?name=HomePage
Also as The Mom has said we can arrange any vacation destination in the world, as well as trips to the World!!!! Hope this information is helpful!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
As Marie has stated we do book every destination you can think of. We are excited about Disney's newest addition to the Disney family of travel. I kid you not when I tell you that these guided tour vacations are far beyond what anyone would expect it to be. You have the Disney standard which is nothing but the best all the way!!

Imagine making pizza at a family owned vineyard in Italy or having the kids taken on a scavenger hunt with one guide while another takes you through the Louvre in France. They are wonderful experiences that are also offered as adult only tours for those of you without children. We have information on them on our website with an e-brochure that you can look at.

We can book every cruise line, Apple Vacations, GOGO world wide vacations, Travel Impressions, Brendan world wide tours, Collette tours, Trafalgar, Abercrombie and Kent and Esoteric Sports for you sports fans just to name a few.

But of course Disney is first and foremost since we all love it so much.

Thank you all for such kind words for my agents and I. We do greatly appreciate hearing that we have made someones vacation special.

Thank you again!

And MOM........I will be calling you. OMG I feel so bad that you fell and did all that damage!! I hope you are all healed and put back together.

Oh and thank you everyone for your Birthday wishes!!!!!! I just got back from Disney VERY late Monday and I am busy setting up the new office and the new house!!!

Pam

Upvote 0

atterris

Elizabeth is the best. I had a few freak out moments before my last trip and she calmed me down and everything worked out great. I'm planning on using her again for my next trip.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I compeletly agree! Elizabeth is awesome to work with. I've even refered her to a friend. My sister has booked for us in the past but not anymore. I'm using KK from now on!

She turned me into a newt... :lol:
:lol:

I compeletly agree! Elizabeth is awesome to work with. I've even refered her to a friend. quote]

Hey! Me too! She was one of the first people who heard about my new little one on the way!

She's the best!:wave:

Elizabeth is the best. I had a few freak out moments before my last trip and she calmed me down and everything worked out great. I'm planning on using her again for my next trip.:sohappy:

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone! :eek:

Upvote 0

Clemvet

Gotta give props to Evan too...Arriving in the World on Sep 20 and he handled everything from rooms to ADRs and even dealt with all my stupid questions. I'll be using KK again!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom