Kingdom in the Sky by DaVinci's Notebook

PKliveonStage

Original Poster
Has anyone else heard this song? It's brilliant! I bought it for my iPOD and went ahead and got the rest of the album...really good stuff. But Kingdom in the Sky is too much fun!

jiminy.cricket

Yeah; I heard it on Suite Disney a few years ago. I didn't know where it came from, but I loved it! I'm not sure how to take it, but it was just interesting and I think captures at least part of the Disney fascination phenomenon. I wonder what they were thinking when they wrote it.

belle15

I absolutely LOVE this song!!! It used to be on myspace, but they took it down, possibly when they broke up? I was so happy to find it on iTunes. Definately worth the $0.99.

My favorite line is "a zillion Japanese tourists all will join the jamboree"!

Here's the only link I could find of it on Youtube. Kingdom in the Sky

Hrudey3032

I absolutely LOVE this song!!! It used to be on myspace, but they took it down, possibly when they broke up? I was so happy to find it on iTunes. Definately worth the $0.99.

My favorite line is "a zillion Japanese tourists all will join the jamboree"!

Here's the only link I could find of it on Youtube. Kingdom in the Sky

These guys are hilarious but the best one of their songs is not printable here lol I will just put the first few words of the song up....."I take a look at my E..............P....." the first time I heard this I nearly lost it from laughing so hard :ROFLOL:

Coree

Oh yeah. I heard this song years ago and immediately bought the CD and then bought their next CD Brontosaurus when it came out (so yep, Hrudey3032, I know what song you're talking about :lol:). Kingdom in the Sky really is a brilliant song as long as you can't just appreciate the lyrics for what they are and not get offended by anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom