Kim Possible adventure Epcot change rumor

palmickey420

If this is true, it doesn't make sense that they keep theming it to temporary Disney Channel properties. Why not use a more classic/permanent property or better yet, use an original cast of characters?:eek::shrug:

i agree use movies that were based in each country or would work there:

American Adventure-either mickey & friends or princess and the frog

Morroco-Aladdin

Mexico-Emporer's new groove

Canada-Brother Bear

England-101 dalmatians

China-Mulan

Italy-Pinnochio

Germany-Tangled

Norway-Snow White

France-Beauty and the Beast or Hunchback of Notre Dame

Japan-no idea

but thats something they could do.

Captain Chaos

This is obviously completely anecdotal, but my class of 10 year olds all love Phineas and Ferb. They talk about the show constantly (much the way, a few years ago, Spongebob was all the rage in my class). A lot of them where the t-shirts. I once mistook one of them for an Angry Birds t-shirt (and was promptly corrected).

I've never once heard Kim Possible mentioned in coversation, and the first time I made reference to Where in the World is Carmen San Diego, I was met with blank, confused stares.

Don't give them any ideas!

I know adults who loved Phineas and Ferb...

EpcotServo

Bad Wolf

Ugghhhh. That show ranks as one of the rankest cartoons people have attached themselves too in defiance of all the incredible and witty animated shows out there for you to enjoy. If you like that show, which GENEROUSLY prints off and sells millions of T-shirts using a REFERENCE to a show maybe 1/3rd of the people WEARING the shirts have even SEEN, then you should understand this next bit:

There are only TWO words that can replace Kim Possible in World Showcase. Two words...

Doctor Who.

Doctor Who.

DOCTOR WHO.

ToTBellHop

Ugghhhh. That show ranks as one of the rankest cartoons people have attached themselves too in defiance of all the incredible and witty animated shows out there for you to enjoy. If you like that show, which GENEROUSLY prints off and sells millions of T-shirts using a REFERENCE to a show maybe 1/3rd of the people WEARING the shirts have even SEEN, then you should understand this next bit:

There are only TWO words that can replace Kim Possible in World Showcase. Two words...

Doctor Who.

Doctor Who.

DOCTOR WHO.
I actually think Phineas and Ferb is very cleverly written and I am very happy that it does NOT talk down to kids.

CountryBearFan

When it comes down to it, Disney absolutely hates their TV shows.

Hey, now! I wouldn't go so far as to say that. Just because they don't give a particular property much attention or exposure does not necessarily mean that they hate them. It's wrong to jump conclusions, after all.

Yeah Perry fits the spy theme, but Doofenschmirtz is too focused on the Tri-State Area for it to fit the globe-trotting part.

My thoughts exactly! Thank you! :)

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
And yet Phineas & Ferb have been around the globe, as has Perry et al. Replacing KP with Perry would not be incongruent in the least.....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I repeat... No, they have not!

You can repeat it all you like, but there's been a number of overseas episodes, including England and France, just to name two.

Or was I supposed to be intimidated by your use of an exclamation point?

Edit: Sorry, missed the post before mine....

I wouldn't mind that type of upgrade. Kim possible is a bit outdated, similar to many things in Epcot, but thats besides the point. A lot of people on here have been hoping for an entire Phineas and Ferb attraction. I myself don't agree with that proposition at all. I think this its a nice happy medium.

Alektronic

We've recently heard a rumor that the Kim Possible Adventure at Epcot may eventually be turned into an Agent P Secret Mission, themed to the alter ego of Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. If that proves to be true, it shows the benefit of software-driven activities, where the entire show can be swapped out with a software update. Of course, as with all rumors,

it's from Mouseplanet!

You can change it from rumor to fact, it has been in the works for a while now. The official name right now is "Agent P's World Showcase Adventure"

There will be some changes with the interactive props, some will change others will not. Most of the finales will because Agent P will be fighting against Dr Doofenshmirtz in every country.

Communicore

Hah, why don't they have a Agent P meet and greet. I wonder what uniforms the CM's will have, probably the same one as the agency's.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
That's not true! You're lying!

Quit making up false rumors like almost everyone else on this questionable forum does! :mad:

Or questionable statements with exclamation points and angry faces on them? Or ones about P&F episodes never taking place overseas?

Too soon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom