Kenai and Koda

Oh I would love to meet Dug! Especially if they could do the voice. "I just met you and I love you!"

Sad to see Brother Bear go - I thought it was an okay movie.

~Amanda

drew81

Original Poster
I'm also a costuming CM, at Epcot & DHS. I think the most annoying character is probably Sulley. Not only is he massive & kinda hard to get into to put together, but he also needs to be brushed alot before he is "show ready." His fur gets tangled easily & it gets really bad after being washed.

I've heard that the Up characters won't be at DAK due to costume problems. I'm not sure what kind of problems exactly as I've been in Wisconsin since January & won't be back there till August.

You're right. I've heard they aren't coming to DAK at all.

Figments Friend

I doubt the large majority of people even know they're names.

I know I didn't.

I loved these guys...a wonderful film and the look of the characters in the Parks was stunning. Love all that fur...the design work done was fantastic.

I agree, most people probably had no clue as to who they were after a few years. Last time i visited with them, Kenai was so visably thrilled i knew who he was. koda was happy too...as i had greeted them by name.

Kenai was so excited, that he used his strong bear claws to give me a very nice back rub for about 5 minutes after our photo while Koda looked on amused. Both seemed VERY happy to not only interact with someone, but to also have that someone be familar with who they were. It was a great character moment.

Sorry to see them go into 'hibernation'..but perhaps they will come out of the 'cave' in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom