Just used the General public code on my existing reservation!

Yay! This is the first time I've been able to use a code and I'll get a refund of $324!!! Today was the final day to make changes on my reservation too, so it worked out great! Thanks so much for the heads up yesterday so I knew to try today :)

ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

Ms. Tinkerbell

Original Poster
congrats!!! Great savings!!

I'm on hold myself (busy morning for them. LOL).... trying to see if any POP opened up for my timeframe as well.

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I was really lucky, I had no hold time at all. It was weird because I heard the recording about longer than normal hold times, and then before I blinked I had a live person on the phone :)

Upvote 0

papercut

What is this all about? Are there certain dates ot hotels this is good for? Do you just call them and tell them you have a code? Sorry for being clueless.

Upvote 0

Ms. Tinkerbell

Original Poster
What is this all about? Are there certain dates ot hotels this is good for? Do you just call them and tell them you have a code? Sorry for being clueless.

Travel Dates: sept. 30 to dec.23

This is now open to the general Public as well.
Code ZQG package no dining
Code ZQH package with dining

Upvote 0

gabtic

OK where did you get the code?

I checked mousesavers and the disney web site. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

I am going in Oct. to the CBB does this apply to me?

Upvote 0

L Fisher

I was on hold for 1hr 20mins and the rep finally came on the phone and told me the system was down. So why in the world did it take so flippin long for them to answer the phone..Sounds to me like everyone in the world is calling..The guy told me to callback in 2 hours..Yeah callback in 2hours and everything is booked when I go down..:shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom