Just used the General public code on my existing reservation!

Yay! This is the first time I've been able to use a code and I'll get a refund of $324!!! Today was the final day to make changes on my reservation too, so it worked out great! Thanks so much for the heads up yesterday so I knew to try today :)

ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

mousefan1972

I was on hold for 1hr 20mins and the rep finally came on the phone and told me the system was down. So why in the world did it take so flippin long for them to answer the phone..Sounds to me like everyone in the world is calling..The guy told me to callback in 2 hours..Yeah callback in 2hours and everything is booked when I go down..:shrug:

You were ON HOLD for an hour an 20 minutes?? :brick: :hammer:
I hope you get a big enough discount to help pay for your phone bill!!

Upvote 0

L Fisher

Thanks I hope so too!! What is really frustrating is that I called as soon as the discounts were out-- so how come some people are getting through and others aren't? They should just have a meesage "systems are down"".

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

Ok....so...please fill me in....how does all this work?
What do you all mean the resorts are sold out with the codes?
And, do you just call Disney's regular reservations number...or what?

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

I called at 9:52 and got through at 10:30, checked for my grandma and mom's reservation, 10/6-10/13, POFQ. It was a no-go, unfortunately. Only hotels available for those dates were SS and OKW.

Good luck, everyone!

Upvote 0

mnfootballmommy

I was on hold for about 20 minutes and it took about ten minutes for the CM to get everything pulled up and confirmed BUT...I also saved $324!:sohappy: I just knew they were going to tell me I couldn't use it, but I was pleasantly surprised!

I thank you and Santa thanks you for the help and the savings!:xmas:

Upvote 0

mnfootballmommy

Ok....so...please fill me in....how does all this work?
What do you all mean the resorts are sold out with the codes?
And, do you just call Disney's regular reservations number...or what?

Sorry, I should have answered this FIRST, before my previous post. Must have gotten overly excited about the savings!

An-e-way...I just called and said that I was wondering if I could apply a discount code to my existing reservation. After a lot of waiting (systems are slow today, I guess), he said that it was available for me, told me the discount and asked if I wanted to apply it. (umm...YES!)

Pretty simple really and now the hubby is SO impressed with me! (He is unaware of my sources! :lol: )

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

Had to switch from Pop Century to All Star Music but saved almost $200 on a 4 night/5 day w/dining. I was on hold for about half an hour. HANG IN THERE! This is worth it!

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

We are a grand gatherings group. Why is it I have been on hold for almost an hour and a half but others are getting in after 30 minutes!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry:zipit:

If it makes you feel better, the rate wasn't available for their stay ;)

An hour and a half is really brutal....I hope it pays off for you!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

I've been on hold for 20 min. so far. I really hope it can be applied to our trip. We are staying at the Grand Floridian from 11/29 - 12/7. It would be great to save some $$$.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom