Just used the General public code on my existing reservation!

Yay! This is the first time I've been able to use a code and I'll get a refund of $324!!! Today was the final day to make changes on my reservation too, so it worked out great! Thanks so much for the heads up yesterday so I knew to try today :)

ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Had to switch from Pop Century to All Star Music but saved almost $200 on a 4 night/5 day w/dining. I was on hold for about half an hour. HANG IN THERE! This is worth it!

They made you switch hotels? Or did you have to switch preferences. I'm not willing to switch hotels (still on hold).

Is there any public codes for the rest of september?

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

They did not have code availability in the Pop Century for that timeframe. ASM did. This is a very comparable swap and I could frankly care less about it. The $160 saved will pay for our reservation at the California Grill nicely.

Upvote 0

foldmama

Hi All: I was on hold for 22 minutes. I was originally staying at POR for 8 nights (Dec 3th to Dec 10th) at a cost of 1,044.00 which was a AAA rate. I had to switch to CB, but for an additional $3.06 I got my 8 day park hopper pass included! Basically I got my park pass for free! :lol: . I love POR but I stayed at CB about 7 years ago and I hope to enjoy the change!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

Oh yeah, I told the CM that I got the message from here. He says it's kind of interesting as we get info faster than they do. They did not have this in their computer this morning but when the system went hot at 7:00 and they got 60 calls in the first minute they went to a supervisor and confirmed it. He said that wait times were averaging 20-50 mins and would get worse at 9:00 EST when California woke up. Availability is drying up FAST. If you want this, CALL NOW and wait it out. Good luck.

Upvote 0

L Fisher

OK finally got through!!! IT was worth it!!! I was originally staying at CBR but now at Port Orleans Riverside. I saved $1,000!!! It is because before we were paying for preferred at CBR now we are at standard!!! That's ok I saved lots of moolah!!!!! I guess there was a guy answering the phone at the call center and he is in big trouble for telling them to call back!!!!! Can't wait to go!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

pinkrose

Ok....so...please fill me in....how does all this work?
What do you all mean the resorts are sold out with the codes?
And, do you just call Disney's regular reservations number...or what?

Some dates are sold out at some resorts. It all depends on your travel dates as to what resorts are available.

Yes, you can call Disney's regular reservations number, or if you'd like to make a reservation, one of our agents can get you booked.

Upvote 0

DisneyBuffinDE

:shrug: I need help! I'm at work and can't call till I get home. 5 pm EST. Is it worth waiting or should I have someone fake that they are me and do it? We are staying at WL on 10/4-10/7. Does this even qualify?

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Just got through...we couldn't use the code because we had to start the trip on or after 9/30...we did however use an older code for sepetember to save $117 at the POP.

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

:shrug: I need help! I'm at work and can't call till I get home. 5 pm EST. Is it worth waiting or should I have someone fake that they are me and do it? We are staying at WL on 10/4-10/7. Does this even qualify?

I just called to cancel a reservation that I have Coronado Springs because my hubby's meeting is on Disney property!! Anyway, he couldn't do it because the system is down. He told me to call back tonight. :shrug: Maybe you wont have anything to worry about.:)

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Help****

Just got through...we couldn't use the code because we had to start the trip on or after 9/30...we did however use an older code for sepetember to save $117 at the POP.

Did they honor an older code??? My sister ran into the same thing this morning. BIL was on the phone for two hours and because they are checking in on 10/4 it messed everything up with the code. Something about block out dates. They were going to have to move resorts midway, maybe more. Any advice on how to save them some money with a code??

Upvote 0

LuLaSue

I just finished...used code ZQH...and it worked. November 25 thru December 1, 2007 POR. We are a Grand Gathering with 4 rooms and saved $840 in total. So worth the wait and our Disney Reservationist was wonderful. The system went down in the middle of her making the adjustments and said she would call me back within a half hour, I did not believe her:lookaroun ! Well, she proved me wrong. She called me back and broke down each room's disount and I could not be happier. Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Code not available at CBR the week of November 17 :(

Looking into possible other resorts. Is this the only fall discount they typically release or can other be forthcoming?

Upvote 0

fourstamps

Definitely worh the time on hold!

I was able to use the Visa code and saved $508 on our trip. We had to switch from the All Star Movies to the All Star Music but for that amount of $$$ it is worth it. We are going 11/24-12/3.

Upvote 0

fourstamps

Worth the time on hold!

I was able to use the Visa code and saved $508 on our trip. We had to switch from the All Star Movies to the All Star Music but for that amount of $$$ it is worth it. We are going 11/24-12/3.

Upvote 0

PeoplemoverTTA

OK finally got through!!! IT was worth it!!! I was originally staying at CBR but now at Port Orleans Riverside. I saved $1,000!!! It is because before we were paying for preferred at CBR now we are at standard!!! That's ok I saved lots of moolah!!!!! I guess there was a guy answering the phone at the call center and he is in big trouble for telling them to call back!!!!! Can't wait to go!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I checked this thread again just to see what happened with your call...glad to see it worked out! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Could have gotten off the AAA discount at CBR and did the same plan with the code at Coronado at a savings of a little over $200. Vetoed by the family. . . :confused:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom