Just used the General public code on my existing reservation!

Yay! This is the first time I've been able to use a code and I'll get a refund of $324!!! Today was the final day to make changes on my reservation too, so it worked out great! Thanks so much for the heads up yesterday so I knew to try today :)

ZQG for package no dining
ZQH for package with dining

L Fisher

I checked this thread again just to see what happened with your call...glad to see it worked out! :sohappy:
Thanks for your concern..I must say I was very happy when someone answered at grand gatherings after 1hr 45mins...:hammer: There's 4 different families in my group and we all had to move but in the end all of us saved $1000:ROFLOL:

Port Orleans "Riverside"10/30/07 thru 11/09/07

Upvote 0

Shadowdawn

We're not going till Sept. 08 but I have some questions.

Do they usually release a code around this time every year? And can we apply it to our existing ressie? Do we have to change our plan (we have park hoppers with options and dining plan)?

I know a few people have had to switch resorts. Is that a normal thing?

Sorry for all the questions. I'll :zipit: now

Upvote 0

L Fisher

We're not going till Sept. 08 but I have some questions.

Do they usually release a code around this time every year? And can we apply it to our existing ressie? Do we have to change our plan (we have park hoppers with options and dining plan)?

I know a few people have had to switch resorts. Is that a normal thing?

Sorry for all the questions. I'll :zipit: now

The only thing that "could" change would be location..Everything else stays the same tickets/dining etc........

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

Sorry, I should have answered this FIRST, before my previous post. Must have gotten overly excited about the savings!

An-e-way...I just called and said that I was wondering if I could apply a discount code to my existing reservation. After a lot of waiting (systems are slow today, I guess), he said that it was available for me, told me the discount and asked if I wanted to apply it. (umm...YES!)

Pretty simple really and now the hubby is SO impressed with me! (He is unaware of my sources! :lol: )
Thanks a lot! My boyfriend and his family is going in December, so I told him about it this morning. Unfortunately, he couldn't call while at work, so he's having to wait and take a chance tonight. I'm not looking for there to be any left, but hopefully I'll be surprised. It would be great if he could save a couple hundred dollars!

Upvote 0

EdandAmy

Discount ZQH for WL is not available for Dec 16-24. Only a studio at the WL-Villas or a room at AKL. :(

BTW, it took all of 1 min. to get through to someone when I called.

Upvote 0

DisneyDellsDude

We already made reservations for Coronado for early Dec. Could we try to call, use a code, and get some money off our bill?:confused:

Still confused a bit because I have NEVER heard of codes before.:lol:

Upvote 0

Foolish Mortal

We already made reservations for Coronado for early Dec. Could we try to call, use a code, and get some money off our bill?:confused:

I'm sure one of our travel experts here will clarify better than me, but yes you can. I believe they just rebook the whole reservation.

When I noticed the Visa discount, I contacted my travel agaent and here's what I saved: 9/30-1/07 at POP $62, 11/24-12/2 at POR $417 :eek: Both trips are 2 people with dining.

Upvote 0

Ms. Tinkerbell

Original Poster

Hi,
We already had our reservations and had them paid off, but when I called, they applied the code to my current reservation and will just refund the difference on the cc used for payment. My reservation # didn't change, everything in the package stayed the same. In some cases, if there are no discounted rooms available, some people choose to change resorts so that they can take advantage of the discount code. I was worried that we wouldn't have availability at our resort choice (Polynesian) because I had heard that they are relocating some guests from Animal Kingdom there, but luckily that wasn't the case :)

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

It was a no-go for my boyfriend. Apparently it's a package thing, which I didn't know about. You have to have bought the tickets and resort together? Or something? He hasn't bought tickets yet. And he's not real sure when he will. His family is coming up from Argentina, and they haven't booked the plane yet...so, he's waiting on them.

Upvote 0

MotoDisney

I was able to use the Visa code and saved $508 on our trip. We had to switch from the All Star Movies to the All Star Music but for that amount of $$$ it is worth it. We are going 11/24-12/3.

Can you please tell me where you got the code? I'm a cardmember as well but don't remember seeing it come through on the email? Thanks if you can help.

Upvote 0

Ms. Tinkerbell

Original Poster
Can you please tell me where you got the code? I'm a cardmember as well but don't remember seeing it come through on the email? Thanks if you can help.

Here's a link to the thread discussing this and the codes for Disney Visa card holders.

Disney has released discounts for MYW packages for Disney Visa cardholders!!! These are for travel dates 9/30/07 -12/23/07.

Magic Your Way Package is code ZQL
Magic Your Way plus Dining is code ZQM

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=214405

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom