Just thought you should know about Pam

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
In case any of you here have not had the pleasure of dealing with Pam from Kingdom Konsultants, do yourself a favor - Contact her for your next Disney trip!!!!

Pam is the most on top of the Disney gamne agent I've ever worked with. Alot of people don't think the AP rate is that important for their clients. Pam however, was up at the crack of dawn as soon as the phones opened up, and took care of all her clients waiting for the rate. And when she hit a roadblock, she found a way to get it for me.

Thanks to Pam, I'll be able to stay the extra 3 nights for my honeymoon that I was hoping to.

Lots of people post complaints about dealing with travel agents. I thought it was important to post just how great Pam is to her clients.

Thanks Pam!

The Mom

Premium Member
Pam has been able to get me INCREDIBLE deals in the past, but even the less than incredible ones have been a lot better than any I've been able to find on my own. I highly recommend her services. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wildbill

I have to give her my "Gold Seal of Approval" :):):)

I have never used a travel agent before but after what she was able to accomplish for our trip I will never use anyones services but hers!

We can't thank you enough Pam.

Bill

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I have used Pam for a number of years now and she is the ONLY travel agent I will use. She is as knowledgeable as many of us are on these boards ( and that is saying something!!) and she has a love for Disney that we understand. For a newbie, she is invaluable as she herself has been to many of the resorts that she is booking for her clients. How many travel agents can claim that?? She also knows all the ins and outs of the parks, restaurants, special events etc and can guide people well because of that!! Keep up the great work Pam!! Belle

Upvote 0

Deb luvs Disney

I emailed Pam yesterday because I was having trouble getting what I wanted on my own and just this morning she got me exactly what I wanted! It was so nice working with her and I will definitely call on her again.

Thanks again Pam!

Upvote 0

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Let me jump on the bandwagon!
If you are at all uncertain about arrangements or just don't have the time to work on a best deal, Pam is the one to call.

*Pam....when can I expect that check for promotion?*

Upvote 0

Iakona

Even if you have the time I would recommend going with Pam. I spent months researching before booking my wife and son's first trip and the #1 benefit of that research was deciding to have Pam book our trip.
Now, even for a quick weekend trip I went through Pam.

I think she has some travel agent pixie dust to pull of some of the reservations she got us.

ClemsonTigger said:
Let me jump on the bandwagon!
If you are at all uncertain about arrangements or just don't have the time to work on a best deal, Pam is the one to call.

*Pam....when can I expect that check for promotion?*

Upvote 0
J

joviacdan

Original Poster
I truly believe a good travel agent is just as important as a good mechanic. :lol:

In all seriousness, what sets Pam apart is, she knows that when it comes to dealing with Disney, there's no such thing as anyone getting their trip done right the first time, no matter how many times you've been. There are resort changes, discount add ons, night add ons, etc. Pam understands this and is very patient and willing to help. I was made to feel like I was inconveniencing my last travel agent. I don't feel like that with Pam. :)

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thank you all very much. I take great pleasure in what I do and reading your posts really make it even better! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :sohappy:

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom