Just got back....some notes on WDW

Yankee Mouse

I am right there with you. However I am not a big follower of politics anyway. I have never seen the Hall of Presidents, frankly because I don't want a history lecture while on vacation. But if what the OP said is how this show always is, I will never see the show.

Its not always like that, at least the last couple of times I went, that was why the OP's comment somewhat surprised me, but if it does start to turn into that I wouldn't go anymore and I will just watch Martin's great video tribute.

foreverbelle

Thank you for posting positive stuff and making it fun. I just may have to bug my husband into getting his hair cut with my lil one when we head down thee in a month! Thanks for sharing again.

rodserling27

Original Poster
What exactly was the CM doing to you that was rude?

Well his whole attitude of following me around was a bit inconsiderate, when you take into account that I was doing absolutely nothing wrong, while the entire country of Brazil continually defied Disney rules while we were there, by touching things they shouldn't and jumping in line, etc. He asked me "you actually REMEMBER that?" with a real nasty tone in his voice when I was talking about Dreamfinder. When I tried to talk to him about it, he gave me pithy answers in a real negative tone. He was just rude to me overall, there was no need to talk nasty to me when all I was doing was explaining to my sibling about a former attraction. I broke no rules and made no threats to do so.

Grizzly Hall 71

Well his whole attitude of following me around was a bit inconsiderate, when you take into account that I was doing absolutely nothing wrong, while the entire country of Brazil continually defied Disney rules while we were there, by touching things they shouldn't and jumping in line, etc. He asked me "you actually REMEMBER that?" with a real nasty tone in his voice when I was talking about Dreamfinder. When I tried to talk to him about it, he gave me pithy answers in a real negative tone. He was just rude to me overall, there was no need to talk nasty to me when all I was doing was explaining to my sibling about a former attraction. I broke no rules and made no threats to do so.

The entire country was there :eek:!! lol noo. jk but i have gotten that vibe to. One time I was explaining to my family about what was The Living Seas before Nemo and a cast memberwas very rude to me about it. Like she didn't want people to know what was there before.

BrerFrog

The whole country was there and I wasn't invited?! I feel so left out. :cry:

As for the CM's question regarding Dreamfinder, maybe Disney has some sort of plan to make us all forget the guy and stop complaining about his absence on the ride. :lookaroun

rodserling27

Original Poster
One time I was explaining to my family about what was The Living Seas before Nemo and a cast memberwas very rude to me about it. Like she didn't want people to know what was there before.

I think that may have been his angle too; a cover up! He probably dismantled Dreamfinder...:p

Animaniac93-98

Its not always like that, at least the last couple of times I went, that was why the OP's comment somewhat surprised me, but if it does start to turn into that I wouldn't go anymore and I will just watch Martin's great video tribute.

Agreed. I saw it twice this year and was relived nobody was stupid or rude enough to try and get a robot's (or another guests who isn't likely to care) attention by cheering or booing when x president's name was mentioned.

mitchk

Awesome! I"m asking the same question next time I go to see what kind of reaction I can get.

Pity there are so many down effects but sounds like you had a great trip overall.

Nice report, but I have asked that same question to many CM's, and they never gave me the :eek: look, they just said yes, or no. :shrug:

Ralphlaw

[People Mover: new narration was AWESOME. Much better than the "NOW APPROACHING" junk. But I could have sworn they moved the "paging Mr. Tom Morrow" quote from Friday's ride vs my ride on it yesterday...maybe I'm crazy.

Really? I mean I really despise the new narration because there's truly no creativity to it whatsoever, and there was no Mr. Tom Morrow when I rode it a month ago. I wonder if it's being changed. I hope I was hearing some intermediate version that will disappear forever once a new final version comes along.

harveyt0206

Thanks for the updates. I liked everything except your recommendation to bulldoze Furture World. My heart began racing at just the thought of it. :lol: Hopefully no one at TDO reads your post and says "hey, great idea. Let's do it". I'm not sure I want to live in a world without Spaceship Earth.

rodserling27

Original Poster
Thanks for the updates. I liked everything except your recommendation to bulldoze Furture World. My heart began racing at just the thought of it. :lol: Hopefully no one at TDO reads your post and says "hey, great idea. Let's do it". I'm not sure I want to live in a world without Spaceship Earth.
Hahaha, I suppose I was speaking out of anger. It doesn't need to be bulldozed, it just needs a LOT of love to make it great again. I love Spaceship Earth, though, just everything else kind of pales in comparison.

Ummmm...Were you wearing the glasses?:ROFLOL:

Just kidding
:lol: I knew someone would say that eventually :)

fosse76

Ummmm...Were you wearing the glasses?:ROFLOL:

Just kidding

I also find MPH to be a bit on the blurry side, particularly the first few minutes and the last minute. It definitely should go digital. There is no reason for Disney to not upgrade the projection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom