Just got back-Photos!

JerMerBear

I saw the Flower Projection during the Flower and Garden Festival as well.

Probably one you'll never see is the "Soarin'" projection they used on 05-05-05 for the press event. That was a pretty nifty one. I was working that night. :)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Really great shots of the laser show. The lasers really do show up best when they are coming towards you like that !!

Also love the Space Mountain shot
and the Everest@dusk shot
and the Tree of Life shot
...and the....:lol: :wave:

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I fixed your shot of spaceship earth ;)
sefixed.jpg

Kwit35

forbidden donut said:
Another nice shot at dusk

53601393.jpg
I love all the pictures, but this one is my favorite. I used to live in Utah and that picuture looks like the view I had out my window (looking up at the Wasatch range).

diddy_mouse

Those IllumiNations pictures were fabulous! I definitely need to get a little closer to watch them the next time (my camera can zoom...but not quite that well :) ) Once again...awesome pictures and thanx for sharing them!! :wave:

forbidden donut

Original Poster
diddy_mouse said:
Those IllumiNations pictures were fabulous! I definitely need to get a little closer to watch them the next time (my camera can zoom...but not quite that well :) ) Once again...awesome pictures and thanx for sharing them!! :wave:

Actually the zoom that I used is equivalent to only a 107mm on a 35mm camera (I did crop those photos a little).

lawyergirl77

Just wanted to say that my jaw dropped and dislocated itself when I saw your pics, FD. Truly spectacular!!! (and your avatar is giving me giggle fits!!!)

forbidden donut

Original Poster
KelsaBels said:
I looooooove your avatar! My dh and I wait for this commercial (or infomercial) everytime we're in the Orlando area...we just crack up the whole time! That's so funny that you've got that! :sohappy:
You dont have to wait til your in Orlando any more LINK
On this site you can watch videos of his infomercial and even download them to your iPOD!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom