just got back a few opinions...

doombuggie

Original Poster
Well lets see......I was in fact cauht in the traffic on I-4 at about 8:30a.m.

-New Journey Is SOOOO much better. Too short but better/

_WHAT THE HELL!!! WHY is theere a large picture of Stitch ON the empire state building in the new York scene in MGM???

-Time keeper and CoP were both open and went on both!!

-Big epcot sign MUST go!!

Any other questuins let me know!!

-B

kaos

I think the giant Stitch is cool for what it is... a temporary movie tie-in.

I actually think that the Stitch should be eating spaceship earth, but whatever...

Nifty

I will have to agree with doombuggie. That EPCOT sign is hideous. When I see Spaceship Earth, it makes me think of EPCOT, so I really don't need the sign...and I remember the days when you could walk around the left of Spaceship Earth to get to the west side of Future World...I want that walkway back!! Heh heh...

aladdin7702

I like the Epcot sign on SE. It does seem kind of redundant but it does look cool, especially at night. Could you post a picture of Stitch at MGM. I don't understand what you are talking about. I do like the idea of a giant Stitch eating SE, I think it would look really funny.

hockeymom

not a great shot, kind of in the distance but look close on the left:

Attachments

• stitch.jpg
    stitch.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 420

aladdin7702

Thanks hockeymom. That picture was all I needed. I think that Stitch looks cool up there. It might have been funnier if he had been standing behind the scenery in his "Godzilla" pose like he did in the movie.

cymbaldiva

Epcot sign needs to go! It was way kewl when it was the 2000 sign (and temporary! :lol: ), but now...Bye Bye! I really liked the way SE looked at night before the sign - the purple lights alone were very classy....now SE just looks over-accessorized!

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
I'm in full agreement on the EPCOT sign over Spaceship Earth....it looks awful and detracts from the attraction. It went so long without it and now it needs to go back to that state. It only hurts it because it states the obvious....'gee whiz, I didn't know I was in Epcot until I saw that sign'. DUH. It looks stupid.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by kaos
I actually think that the Stitch should be eating spaceship earth, but whatever...

I think that Stitch would be great - however, in the meantime leave the Epcot sign alone, I think it looks good.

Jedi Osborn

Stitch on the side of the building looks awesome! I totally loved him in the movie and I'm looking forward to seeing him in the parks when we visit in December.

The Epcot sign....part of me likes it and part of me wants the plain old 'ball' back. Put me down as undecided.

RobFL

Account Suspended
The sign causes people to refer to it as the "Epcot ball" instead of just the "Golf ball."

I think it gives Epcot a greater sense of place.. The ball alone is very bland looking from anywhere inside the park, and identicle to a golf ball from the rear with the base. Looks like it's perched atop a tee.

So, i'm all for the sign.

-Rob

wdwcrazy

I hope everyone gets used to the sign because it's going to be there for a loong time! :sohappy:

Attachments

• epcotsign.jpg
    epcotsign.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 207

dliddi

I like it both ways, but I prefer it without as in the case of my avatar. I think the sign takes away from it a little.

Katherine

I agree I like it either way but I think it looks less futuristic with the sign on it. I always thought it was cool because it way just a giant ball and that made it look more like something of tommorrow.

doombuggie

Original Poster
I think Stitch HAS to go because that street scene is supposed o show how forcred perspective can be done. It is supposed to ook like NYC is right there but that stupid stich pic is ruining it!!

Oh another opinion I had was MONORAIL LIME looks terrible without the Blue Delta's!!

-B

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom