just checked in @ AKL!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
DW and I are hard core Yacht Club fans but I gotta say that AKL is absolutely AMAZING and YC may get bumped as our fav. resort. Staying in Jambo House club level and the first few hours have just blown us away. We cant pull ourselves away from watching the animals graze around the savanah. The Kiliminjaro club lounge is soooo relaxing as well. Just had to share our excitement with our extended family here on wdwmagic, now we are going to try and pry ourselves away from the resort and hit MK. I will try to post some pics of the lounge and savanah later today. Have a great day everybody!

Zman-ks

Looking foreward to your pics! Hope you have an awesome time!
75.gif

Upvote 0

ParentsOf4

DW and I are hard core Yacht Club fans but I gotta say that AKL is absolutely AMAZING and YC may get bumped as our fav. resort. Staying in Jambo House club level and the first few hours have just blown us away. We cant pull ourselves away from watching the animals graze around the savanah. The Kiliminjaro club lounge is soooo relaxing as well. Just had to share our excitement with our extended family here on wdwmagic, now we are going to try and pry ourselves away from the resort and hit MK. I will try and post some pics of the lounge and savanah later today. Have a great day everybody!
AKL is absolutely beautiful, a "spared no expense" resort with lots of details in the best tradition of Disney. It gets a bad rap because of location but as the newest Deluxe Resort it represents some of WDW's finest attributes having opened just before they started to "value engineer" everything. Glad you already are enjoying it so much!

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

DW and I are hard core Yacht Club fans but I gotta say that AKL is absolutely AMAZING and YC may get bumped as our fav. resort. Staying in Jambo House club level and the first few hours have just blown us away. We cant pull ourselves away from watching the animals graze around the savanah. The Kiliminjaro club lounge is soooo relaxing as well. Just had to share our excitement with our extended family here on wdwmagic, now we are going to try and pry ourselves away from the resort and hit MK. I will try to post some pics of the lounge and savanah later today. Have a great day everybody!
Have a GREAT time!!! Take lots of pics please :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom