just checked in @ AKL!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
DW and I are hard core Yacht Club fans but I gotta say that AKL is absolutely AMAZING and YC may get bumped as our fav. resort. Staying in Jambo House club level and the first few hours have just blown us away. We cant pull ourselves away from watching the animals graze around the savanah. The Kiliminjaro club lounge is soooo relaxing as well. Just had to share our excitement with our extended family here on wdwmagic, now we are going to try and pry ourselves away from the resort and hit MK. I will try to post some pics of the lounge and savanah later today. Have a great day everybody!

dreamscometrue

DW and I are hard core Yacht Club fans but I gotta say that AKL is absolutely AMAZING and YC may get bumped as our fav. resort. Staying in Jambo House club level and the first few hours have just blown us away. We cant pull ourselves away from watching the animals graze around the savanah. The Kiliminjaro club lounge is soooo relaxing as well. Just had to share our excitement with our extended family here on wdwmagic, now we are going to try and pry ourselves away from the resort and hit MK. I will try to post some pics of the lounge and savanah later today. Have a great day everybody!

Congrats! Enjoy! AKL is our home resort, and in the 5 years we've been DVC members, we've stayed there 6 times, the last 3 on 'Club Level'. We've enjoyed all the other resorts on property, but that does feel like our 2nd home. I've often sat by the firepit at night, and it's incredibly quiet. I feel like 1000 miles from civilization. This experience is enhanced if you bring a few Tusker (and Yuengling) beers down those back stairs with you from the Club level lounge. :)

Upvote 0

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
1. I hate you
2. Thanks for the pics
3. I can't stand you.
4. Thanks for the updates
5. I'm so freaking jealous
6. Have a great time!
We laughed so hard at this...wish everyone could be here with us. We are posting pics partially out of excitement but mostly to share. I understand if you hate us. Lol. Now I'm gonna go out on our balcony and drink a beer and watch the animals. I toast my beer in your honor!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
We laughed so hard at this...wish everyone could be here with us. We are posting pics partially out of excitement but mostly to share. I understand if you hate us. Lol. Now I'm gonna go out on our balcony and drink a beer and watch the animals. I toast my beer in your honor!
I gladly except said honor and I will do everything possible to hide my horrible jealousy and
continue to live vicariously through you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom