Just booked Free Dining!

mypalStitch

I just got Free Dining for 9/17 - 9/23 at Wilderness Lodge!! Used code AYG! Only on the phone for 15 minutes!!
Good Luck! :sohappy:

TowerOfTerp

In case anyone doesn't want to wait on the phone:

disney2py5.jpg

Upvote 0

Kashyyyk

Well....as of 7:26am Pop Century was fully booked.

I am still on hold but went through online booking. I got 2/3 I needed at Pop. I am planning a Grand Gathering of 48 (most already booked through bounceback). I got everyone in where they wanted but the last 2. Too bad....hands just can't type fast enough. I guess they will be by themselves over at All-Star!

Hope everyone gets what they want!

Upvote 0

Kashyyyk

AHHHH...you took my room. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are there at the same time. Look out for my party of 48! Just 2 will be over at ASM! Nothing left at Pop

Hopefully something will open up in a couple weeks if someone cancels (or doesn't pay the deposit).

Still on hold...by the way. 50 minutes and counting!

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You can contact Kingdom Konsultants at our toll free number. 1-866-566-7858 We are booking now and Evan is open for calls.

And please keep in mind that we do not charge any fees for our services. Don't sit on hold all day...give us a call.

Pam

Upvote 0

jennc2001

We got our free dining along with our already existing reservation....woohoo!!!! I'm so excited...now, we only have 5 months left...ugghh! LOL! We'll be there September 14-20!! I'm pretty sure I'm more excited than my son is :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

DSolo4

You can contact Kingdom Konsultants at our toll free number. 1-866-566-7858 We are booking now and Evan is open for calls.

And please keep in mind that we do not charge any fees for our services. Don't sit on hold all day...give us a call.

Pam

Can you help me? I booked the pop century, but Disney is saying that I cannot add the dining plan and keep Pop Century!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Can you help me? I booked the pop century, but Disney is saying that I cannot add the dining plan and keep Pop Century!

The package only has a certain number of rooms at certain resorts (this is how every discount works). You aren't really adding when you do this, you are actually creating a new reservation with the package, so it is possible that there isn't anything with the package available at Pop. You can give me a call at 1-866-566-7858 and we can see what we can find.

Upvote 0

DSolo4

The package only has a certain number of rooms at certain resorts (this is how every discount works). You aren't really adding when you do this, you are actually creating a new reservation with the package, so it is possible that there isn't anything with the package available at Pop. You can give me a call at 1-866-566-7858 and we can see what we can find.

I'm still on the phone with Disney (on hold). So, I will def have to switch to All Star Sports to get free dining?

Upvote 0

Ravenclaw87

Evan at Kingdom Konsultants booked me and my boyfriend this morning at Pop, September 20th-27th for my 21st birthday trip!!! And, seeing as Pop is already full, I am officially a HUGE fan!!!

Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Upvote 0

emry1222

Modified my reservation fro Sept 19-28 at All Star Music no problems. Was on hold for over an hour but I got it!! Also got all of our dining ressies without problem. Had our food needs picked out ahead of time and just went down the spreadsheet with CM at dining! So excited!!! KK, we are definitley using you next year if we go! No more on hold for me!! And yes, you CAN HOLD ME TO IT!!!

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Evan at Kingdom Konsultants booked me and my boyfriend this morning at Pop, September 20th-27th for my 21st birthday trip!!! And, seeing as Pop is already full, I am officially a HUGE fan!!!

Thanks for EVERYTHING!

Not a problem. Having some issues getting through to Dining for you though. So hopefully I can take care of that sometime soon for you too.

Upvote 0

WDW-LUVR

I ended up switching to All-Star Music. It has the Three Caballeros Pool, so I'm good! :lol: Thank you guys for answering so quickly. Next time I'm going straight to you!

If Disney Doesn't Do the FREE Dinning Bounce Back In Sept. for next year, I am. I have so far a Party of 14 going. :D I'm going to let them do my dirty work.:lol: :lol: :lol: I did trip one year for our party of 10 and that was lots of work lots of F
UN, but lots of work.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If Disney Doesn't Do the FREE Dinning Bounce Back In Sept. for next year, I am. I have so far a Party of 14 going. :D I'm going to let them do my dirty work.:lol: :lol: :lol: I did trip one year for our party of 10 and that was lots of work lots of F
UN, but lots of work.

Sounds good...we'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom