just booked a trip!

smk

We used our wonderful PIN code offer and booked a trip for September! I am so excited I could bust! We are going to split our stay between Sports for three nights and then to the cabins at FW for the next four nights, FW cabins are our most favorite place to stay and thanks to the PIN code we are getting a deal too good to pass up, I even book our golf cart today too! What a great day I am having!

Next up, tickets to the party. This year we are thinking of going twice, we are just waiting for the dates to be released. Doesn't really matter to me what nights we go, I am so excited to be planning another trip!

Mukta

Congratulations! I booked my trip today too!

I am going Sept 10-18th. I plan to attend MNSSH Party on Tuesday the 13th.
If you look at the hours on this site, you can figure out the party dates. just look at which night the MK closes at 7 pm after Sept 12th.

What was the PIN code you received?

Upvote 0

smk

Original Poster
We are going the 19th thru the 26th. We got a PIN code for 35% off values and moderates, had to book by the 28th of this month. It saved a ton on FW cabins, making both places, for the rooms only, around 1000. We'll get our tickets when we arrive and decide on when we want to be in the parks. We usually don't go to a park every day, we like to have some down days and will be in the parks probably only 4 days of the 7 we will be there. Good idea on the park hours, I will look at them tonight! Have a fun trip!

Upvote 0

smk

Original Poster
Congratulations! I booked my trip today too!

I am going Sept 10-18th. I plan to attend MNSSH Party on Tuesday the 13th.
If you look at the hours on this site, you can figure out the party dates. just look at which night the MK closes at 7 pm after Sept 12th.

What was the PIN code you received?
I can't get the dates to go past the middle of August to check the hours, am I missing something?

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Congrats!! The day you book is always an amazing one. When you realize you actually have plans to return!!! Congrats and have a fabulous time planning your getaway!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

switts

I just booked my trip for christmas. 12/6 to 12/13 cant wait 285 days to go. really wish i could afford to go a little earlier but christmas is definately ok with me

Upvote 0

WDW-Crazy

We used our wonderful PIN code offer and booked a trip for September! I am so excited I could bust! We are going to split our stay between Sports for three nights and then to the cabins at FW for the next four nights, FW cabins are our most favorite place to stay and thanks to the PIN code we are getting a deal too good to pass up, I even book our golf cart today too! What a great day I am having!

Next up, tickets to the party. This year we are thinking of going twice, we are just waiting for the dates to be released. Doesn't really matter to me what nights we go, I am so excited to be planning another trip!

When are you planning on being there? We're staying at the Music beginning the 19th!

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

Just booked our first family trip for the All Star Music Oct 8-15 the pin code saved me money for one day that it covered. So now I am doing the happy dance. :sohappy::sohappy: Been saving for 3 years and it feels great!!

Upvote 0

Mukta

Just booked our first family trip for the All Star Music Oct 8-15 the pin code saved me money for one day that it covered. So now I am doing the happy dance. :sohappy::sohappy: Been saving for 3 years and it feels great!!

How exciting! First family trip and 3 years of anticipation. I can't wait to hear all about it! :wave:

Upvote 0

smk

Original Poster
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: I know exactly how you feel! It is a great feeling!

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

Congrats! Received that same pin code, thought about booking for Sept again but we're going in early June w/ free dining.
September is a great time to go for no crowds! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

Raven66

We are super excited. We didn't think we would be able to take a trip again until 2013 but we are using a pin code and are going in Sept 25-30 staying at POP. Whoo hoo!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

420WDW MONSTER

we'll be there september 25-29! AKL- Kidani village 1 bedroom standard view 5 adults 5day park hopper used 40% came out to $4471
is that a good price? seems like alot but it was only $400 more than 2 rooms at port orleans w/ free dinning.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom