Just a Head's Up....

Shanice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I just started my new job as a CM and my job is to be one of those people that stands around the characters to control the lines and stuff. Well I was told that this Summer they are going to put a Stitch meet and greet in the place where the Timekeeper show is and that's where I would be stationed for the Summer. Just wanted to let ya'll know that this great attraction is being degraded to another "Stitch" fest.

Bravesfn1

Thanks for the update. Figured it was going this way to add more Stitch to Tommorrow Land. Stitch's Great Escape is really a bad attraction.

Captain Chaos

A cast member who puts her picture on a website, then bashes a decision her employer is making? Hmmmm... Curious indeed... I know we all bash decisions our employers make, but to do it publically, and with your name and face attached to it? I wouldn't do that....

disgolfer

It's not about bashing Stitch. I like Stitch as a character. He is original, but enough is enough. It is really taking away from the story of Tomorrow Land with all of the characters and movie references. I love change, and think it is great, but change things to improve on the concept of what the area was designed to be. Tomorrow Land is the future that never was, not the future with different movie characters.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
People really want a Stitch greet though - its different than a ride/show. Along those lines seeing Cindy in her show versus meeting Cindy and getting her autograph. Timekeeper just happens to be convienently abandoned, though i'd rather it was nearer the Tiki Room to possibly boost its crowds.

Figment1986

Not that bad.. Esp since they dont want to show the movie anymore... and Thats the last one to have it anyway...

Sice nore Number_6... You may want to go finding a photo of the new doctor for next season... I wish USA was showing the new episodes... How much longer till the first bunch of DVDs come out in canada...

WDWKat26

Wait so you started the job and don't know the name of it is "Character Attendant"? Anyway, thanks for the heads up I have a few friends who are close with Stitch. Stitch has been greeting outside of the timekeeper along with Buzz Lightyear for a long time now, what does it say on your schedule? Just because it might say "Attendant-Stitch-Timekeeper" doesn't mean they're changing the timekeeper. It's just that where people get out of SGE, that's where he greets. Anyway keep us posted.

Shanice

Account Suspended
Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
Wait so you started the job and don't know the name of it is "Character Attendant"? Anyway, thanks for the heads up I have a few friends who are close with Stitch. Stitch has been greeting outside of the timekeeper along with Buzz Lightyear for a long time now, what does it say on your schedule? Just because it might say "Attendant-Stitch-Timekeeper" doesn't mean they're changing the timekeeper. It's just that where people get out of SGE, that's where he greets. Anyway keep us posted.
I never said I didn't know the name of my job! haha I just thought maybe people wouldn't know what I meant. BTW you might be right about it being outside of the Timekeeper. I just started this week so I'm not 100% yet! All I know is that they said I would be scheduled to work at a Stitch meet and greet at the Timekeeper this Summer.

WDWKat26

Yep, I already said that I.M.

False alarm folks, don't worry they're not touching the Timekeeper anytime soon. You will be outside greeting with Stitch next to the timekeeper, stay cool!

whizGoofy

Shanice said:
I just started my new job as a CM and my job is to be one of those people that stands around the characters to control the lines and stuff. Well I was told that this Summer they are going to put a Stitch meet and greet in the place where the Timekeeper show is and that's where I would be stationed for the Summer. Just wanted to let ya'll know that this great attraction is being degraded to another "Stitch" fest.

First off...Congrats on becoming a Cast Member. I am glad that you gave us some inside info, however...I would have to agree with a few other people on this post with the fact that you should not bash your employer with your name and your picture, especially Disney. If I were to see you at Disney I would know that the true meaning of Disney is not in you, it is just a job. I do not believe that working for Disney is just a job, it is a dream that many people have. If you are already bashing them and it is your first week then I wonder what will happen in 2-3 months.

Sorry Chic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom