Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

JoeCamel

I was surprised to see they are gutting the entire water front next to the Discovery Center. Thanks to Bioreconstruct for the photo.

Wait til they do this part, it will really be jurrassic desert then

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Track for the new coaster is now onsite (well, in Orlando... not TECHNICALLY on site at IOA just yet). The double spined track is similar to what Intamin has used on some of their newer, more intense coasters such as SkyRush, I305, and Red Force. Hopefully, that confirms that this ride will be the intense Dragon's Challenge replacement we were hoping for.

img_7761-825x619.jpg

Source https://themeparkuniversity.com/uni...assic-world-coaster-track-arrives-in-orlando/

JT3000

I'd much prefer a not-so-intense ride myself, but I'm already tired of hearing the coaster enthusiasts cry over Dragons. At this point I'm just concerned with the visual impact of this thing on the parks.

celluloid

Literally can't believe they are going ahead with this.

Ridiculous to build two coasters after another, when the park is crying out for some top notch family attractions that don't involve screens.

I agree, the park is better suited with more indoor/family friendly tickets. One of the reasons Kong filled such a void.

That being said, I think these are projects to keep interest while the big work goes in the new Theme Park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom