Jungle Cruise rehab

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
C'mon you locals - no pics yet of the walls now up around the JC? Or a prying look at the empty river?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No pictures but the walls are extensive to say the least. They are at the top of the stairs and continue to nearly PotC and the Tree house. Quite a bit for a supposed minor 2 week refurb if you ask me.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yep, the walls are major - both on and off stage. I guess to hide the view of no water.

Nope, no new effects are planned this time, but a LOT of TLC is ;)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yep, the walls are major - both on and off stage. I guess to hide the view of no water.

Nope, no new effects are planned this time, but a LOT of TLC is ;)
Something JC is in dire need of.

I imagine they will also take this time to finalize some extras for the next more extensive refurb?

Lee

Adventurer
Awww mannnnn.....they started this week? That figures....
I was in town yesterday and didn't even go over to MK.
:brick:

I assume it won't come back loaded with tons of the new WDI effects and such...
Not this time....likely a little later.
Trust me, the TLC it's getting is VERY needed and overdue.

EpcotServo

Not this time....likely a little later.
Trust me, the TLC it's getting is VERY needed and overdue.

But really, what rehab at Kingdom ISN'T very needed and overdue?

:ROFLOL:

I kid, I kid. I'm just dying to get all those neat effects...
:brick:

PhilharMagician

I didn't think you could actually see JC from the treehouse. The JC canals ans the treehouse are not really that close ans the trees really do a great job isolating the JC. The JC service building is somewhat close but well hidden.

jt04

No pictures but the walls are extensive to say the least. They are at the top of the stairs and continue to nearly PotC and the Tree house. Quite a bit for a supposed minor 2 week refurb if you ask me.

Here is hoping they put ramps in instead of those stairs. You just don't expect stairs in the pathways and at dusk they are very difficult to see. In fact I think those may be the only stairs that are on any of the pathways. They are somewhat dangerous. Just my 2 cents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom