Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

Kman101

In his defence, I did literally bump into Phil having breakfast coffee in Hollywood Blvds Starbucks. Surprised me too.

And that's the one time I'll defend him.

I guess the average guest wouldn't recognize him or any of the "head honchos" so maybe they do venture about more than I think ... maybe ...

rushtest4echo

Only "official" visits complete with entourages are usually noticed/discussed- and then we get fools bloviating about how no managers ever step foot in the parks. I see people like you're describing all of the time. You have to know where and how to look. If they're conspicuous about their visit, the all call goes out to the entire park to put everyone on notice. Anyone who's been around Animal Kingdom for the last 3 months has probably walked past a significant number of top brass without noticing it, same with Studios.

Last edited:

Bacon

no plans AT THIS TIME but could come if the movie becomes successful it could come but this is VERY VERY VERY VERY Blue sky and as @marni1971 has said before if it does settle through somehow it will be very slight

Kman101

I'm aware of that. Just reporting what the Clickbait site was saying ... there's a lot of things they MAY do. I also acknowledged they basically lie so saying no plans means there are plans. IMHO.

I know a lot of you got all excited because THE ROCK stated a ride revamp or whatever was coming but let's not put the cart before the horse.

And the touchups Martin suggested could be coming likely have nothing to do with said planned movie, they've been sitting on a lot of plans for a long time for a lot of rides. It's how it is.

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
So any new info on this? We know JC has a lot of things still planned to roll out but will the 2019 movie be the actual push needed to see Jungle Cruise overhauled? And will it receive any movie tie-ins?

I'd be genuinely surprised if Jungle Cruise doesn't receive some kind of re-imagining for the the parks 50th.

ghidorah97

They're going to put The Rock on the bottom of the totem pole wearing nothing but a torn loincloth.

You mean, he's going to hit the Rock Bottom?

IYH_RockBottom.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom