Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

BalooChicago

No Gnu’s is good news....

...With Gary Gnu...

6FB3F36A-28A0-4D5F-8284-91CABAEB2AD3.jpeg

DisneyDreamerxyz

They should figure out a way to add a merchandise location for Jungle Cruise, with the new movie coming out and the ride being such a classic, why does Pirates get a big gift shop but not Jungle Cruise?

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

janoimagine

This concerns me, as most modern Disney projects do. I adore the Jungle Cruise but it does need some fresh life breathed into it. Something respectful and effective. I can only hope that whatever they do enhances the attraction in the right ways. Footage of The Rock running around the temple projected onto a screen would kill that attraction. So for now, I'll reserve judgement. But I'm weary.
Agree ... Sorry but I feel the new breed of imagineers are horrible, and more concerned about their status on social media ... they can’t even come close to the old guard ... I for one am thankful we still have a few like Joe and Tony who still have the same passion and comittment that the original crew did.

I cant think of the last time we had a solid new attraction like mansion or pirates that didnt rely on IP to drive it?

Last edited:

Maeryk

Easy, retheme Agrabah Bazaar. Remove the Carpets.
They don't really need to retheme it.. the sunglasses shop, place that carries the bush hats, and regular stuffed wild animal ship are right there anyway. As much a gift shop for JC as anything Aladdin.

If you mean doing a memento mori style shop, I'm not sure how you would merch JC in that way.

Maeryk

Agree ... Sorry but I feel the new breed of imagineers are horrible, and more concerned about their status on social media ... they can’t even come close to the old guard ... I for one am thankful we still have a few like Joe and Tony who still have the same passion and comittment that the original crew did.

I cant think of the last time we had a solid new attraction like mansion or pirates that didnt rely on IP to drive it?
Everest.

999th Happy Haunt

They don't really need to retheme it.. the sunglasses shop, place that carries the bush hats, and regular stuffed wild animal ship are right there anyway. As much a gift shop for JC as anything Aladdin.

If you mean doing a memento mori style shop, I'm not sure how you would merch JC in that way.
The tents and theming don’t match Jungle Cruise at all, only the merch

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom