June Roll Call - sorry, had to do it

rcguard

Original Poster
What about June? Aneyone going to be down there between now and the end of the month? I am going down June 14-23, and staying at AK Lodge. C'mon, where are all the people trying to get excited about their trip?

Nansafan

Originally posted by rcguard
What about June? Aneyone going to be down there between now and the end of the month? I am going down June 14-23, and staying at AK Lodge. C'mon, where are all the people trying to get excited about their trip?

We'll be there 14-22 and to answer your question...the people trying to get excited about their trip are right here, posting, reading etc on the WDWMagic Boards!!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I leave in two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paradise here I come! CBR for me!:sohappy:

JasonCajun

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
Leaving at 4:00 am tomorrow. YES, that is less than 18 hours away.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm even excited about the 12 hour drive down I-75.

Awesome, someone from the same city going down at the same time. A bunch of my friends and myself (5 of us) are heading down tomorrow (Friday sometime in the afternoon) so we have that 12 hour trip ahead of us too. Somewhere a couple hours south of Atlanta we are going to spend the night.

Be safe on your trip and have as much fun as I plan on having.

June 14 to 21 at Port Orleans Riverside, I can not wait :sohappy: :wave:

texanspivey

I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to make the trip from Houston Texas to Disney. At least you guys have a shorter trip, I wont arrive until Saturday, but who cares, I'M GOIN TO DISNEY!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I've been on this site reading, and watching since April to get ready for the trip, and I'm mega excited that its almost here!!!!

crazygirley

Originally posted by rcguard
What about June? Aneyone going to be down there between now and the end of the month? I am going down June 14-23, and staying at AK Lodge.

I will be at AKL from June 13-28, maybe I'll see you there! I don't know who to look for, but you can find me (that's me on my avatar). I am SO excited! I leave tomorrow morning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom