Trip Club June 2013

Glad to see everyone is exited about there trip as I am. I am reminded of my trip everyday at work, seeing all the magical express tags on passengers luggage transfering through atlanta. It brings a smile to my face everytime! Also got a good look at the luggage tags that disney sends out as well!

bethymouse

Glad to see everyone is exited about there trip as I am. I am reminded of my trip everyday at work, seeing all the magical express tags on passengers luggage transfering through atlanta. It brings a smile to my face everytime! Also got a good look at the luggage tags that disney sends out as well!
Sounds like you enjoy your job!:D I guess I'm almost "OVERLY" excited!:eek:

I do enjoy it alot, except for days like yesterday when it rained throughout my shift. As much as I like seeing the magical express tags on the luggage, I am horrified when I see one loose from the luggage. We do as much as we can to put it back on the luggage. So as a tip for all of yall planning on using magical express, make sure u put the tag on somthing solid like the colapsable handle. I have managed to pull off the regular handle on many occasions due to a bag being filled to beyond capacity. This is my own tip and its not a recomendation of my employer (though it is a good tip) which I wont mention here. Dont want anyone to worry.

Tink0102

I would like some thoughts and opinions on some of our plans from my June friends....since we are driving to Disney and since we have a diamond parking pass we are planning to avoid the buses and drive to the parks each day. We are thinking that will be faster and more convenient since we have heard how crowded the buses are in the summer. We arent familiar with the parks and where the restaurants are so I need help knowing which park or resort to park at for Ohana's, Tusker House and Mickeys Backyard BBQ ( we would like to take the boat over to that but where should we park to take )

disneysince71

Ohana- Polynesian Resort Mickey BBQ- Contemperary and then boat over to Camp ground... Tusker House- Animal Kingdom..
As a person who goes to Disney several weeks a year... I do not think the busses are bad at all... but that's just me~ :)

Tink0102

For the Tusker House when we park AK parking lot how far of a walk to the restaurant do have...how long will it take us? Our reservation is for 8am so I am trying to figure out how long I need to allow

Tink0102

Ohana- Polynesian Resort Mickey BBQ- Contemperary and then boat over to Camp ground... Tusker House- Animal Kingdom..
As a person who goes to Disney several weeks a year... I do not think the busses are bad at all... but that's just me~ :)
we are staying at All Star Movies and I have heard that since they share the buses that they are over crowded. Do you get that impression?

disneysince71

we are staying at All Star Movies and I have heard that since they share the buses that they are over crowded. Do you get that impression?
I have stayed at AS many times... the good thing is they do not share busses as much in the summer. If I was staying there this summer I would ALWAYS take the bus to the main parks... MK, Epcot, AK, and HS.. Because you can avoid the tram, parking, and traffic. BUT for the reservations at resorts, MBBQ, and Ohana I would definitely drive... I also prefer driving to water parks. :)

Alley7728

I can't believe I just changed my ADRs! I guess since we're arriving so early, I needed a table service meal the 1st night. So, now we're doing House of Blues June 9, Biergarten June 10, The Plaza June 11, The Turf Club June 12, and Via Napoli June 13. I tried for T-Rex, but it was all booked up. So was Mickey's Backyard BBQ. That's what happens when you "second guess" your ADRs.:eek: We were going to do Fulton's, but decided against a signature restaurant this time.:(
We called T Rex directly and got right in. Disney res. were booked, give it a go. We were able to get 12pm reservations with no problem for June 9th.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom