Trip Club June 2013

disneysince71

That's the way we feel. The buses are a nice place to "crash" after a long day @ the park. I've only had to stand up a few times. It's really no big deal.;)
I agree. I think they have improved over the past few years. And its just like anything else in life... if you go towards the bus with a bad/poor attitude you will have a bad experience. If you look at it as part of the bubble and part of the magic... Then it will be fine.... :)

Raven66

My Husband HATES to drive in the bubble... he does not care if we have to wait.. he appreciates the fact someone else is at the wheel... :)
That's the way we feel. The buses are a nice place to "crash" after a long day @ the park. I've only had to stand up a few times. It's really no big deal.;)
I agree. They're our choice for a mode of transportation. They get us into the spirit.

Ditto!!:D

MouseDreaming

My Husband HATES to drive in the bubble... he does not care if we have to wait.. he appreciates the fact someone else is at the wheel... :)
We feel the same way! That's one of our points in the What I love about a Disney Vacation list. And, over our trips, we have seen one very nasty accident, and a few other accidents. There are too many people who don't know the roads in the area--and yes, if we drove, we would be added to the list. Much less stressful.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We honestly don't like taking the disney buses and prefer to drive to every park but MK (just because you can bypass the TTC). Part of that is because we're still in stroller mode, and I also just like being more in control of when I arrive. With that said, there are definitely times when the buses are a big plus!

Tink0102

We called T Rex directly and got right in. Disney res. were booked, give it a go. We were able to get 12pm reservations with no problem for June 9th.:)
Thank you so much for this post! I have been checking on line for a T Rex ressie since our 180 day window opened up with no luck. I read your post, called them direct and BAM...now we have lunch ressies on our check in day! So excited! Gonna keep this one a surprise for DS....he is going to be thrilled!

Wikkler

Here's a more sane version of my first itinerary
  1. Arrive, plane lands at 11:15, Blizzard Beach water park, dinner reservation at Maya Grill at Coronado Resort at 6:45 PM, DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney
  2. Epcot's Future World section, dinner reservation at 7:00 pm for Coral Reef
  3. Magic Kingdom, eastern half (Tomorrowland & Fantasyland), dinner reservation for Tony's Town Square at 7:05 PM
  4. Magic Kingdom, western half (Liberty Square, Frontierland, & Adventureland), late lunch reservtaion for T-Rex at downtown disney at 2:30 PM
  5. Typhoon Lagoon water park & Epcot's World Showcase section, reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina at BoardWalk at 9:45, dinner reservation for Nine Dragons at Epcot at 6:45
  6. Disney's Hollywood Studios, 7:45 dinner reservation for Sci-Fi Dine-In
  7. Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom Resort, lunch reservation at Yak & Yeti @ noon, dinner reservation for Rainforest Cafe at 7:00
  8. The aformentioned plane leaving at 7:00 in the morning

MouseDreaming

1. Arrive, plane lands at 11:15, Blizzard Beach water park, dinner reservation at Maya Grill at Coronado Resort at 6:45 PM, DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney
  3. Magic Kingdom, eastern half (Tomorrowland & Fantasyland), dinner reservation for Tony's Town Square at 7:05 PM
  4. Magic Kingdom, western half (Liberty Square, Frontierland, & Adventureland), late lunch reservtaion for T-Rex at downtown disney at 2:30 PM
  5. Typhoon Lagoon water park & Epcot's World Showcase section, reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina at BoardWalk at 9:45, dinner reservation for Nine Dragons at Epcot at 6:45
  7. Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom Resort, lunch reservation at Yak & Yeti @ noon, dinner reservation for Rainforest Cafe at 7:00
For what my opinion is worth (and it ain't much) I like this version! Keep in mind, it is not a bad thing to veer off itinerary course. Some days you might want to do a little more, some a little less, however the mood strikes you. Have a magical time!

Alley7728

Thank you so much for this post! I have been checking on line for a T Rex ressie since our 180 day window opened up with no luck. I read your post, called them direct and BAM...now we have lunch ressies on our check in day! So excited! Gonna keep this one a surprise for DS....he is going to be thrilled!
This tip came from Disney Delirious I was having the same issues and got a reservation for our arrival day as well. I also heard that you can call Yak and Yeti and Rainforest. So glad you got in :)! Judging by the photos I have seen of it your son is going to be amazed. I know I am! lol

Mawg

Like it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom