Trip Club June 2013

Wikkler

OK, with a car it's much easier but parking is further away than the bus drops you off. Getting into and out of MK with a car can take awhile as you have to take a monorail or boat to get there after you park. I still think you will find you are having so much fun at the parks your plans will change and you will not want to go back to Downtown Disney or Disney Quest again. I think you will have a great time and with a car you can stay flexible. One more thing to consider when park hopping is Fast Pass. Read up on this as it is a huge time saver. A problem with too many plans in one day is you might go to an attraction and find an 80 minute wait, you'll want to fast pass it, you look to see when the fast pass is good for (there's a big sign that tells you if you get a fast pass what times it will be good for) and you'll see that it will not become good until a time you'll already be gone. You'll either have to wait the 80 mins, skip the attraction or change your plans.
Fastpass+ won't be implemented by the time we go?

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
I am totally all Disney now- even when I sleep. Oh those Disney dreams!:D I'm just absolutely a crazy woman!:eek: My students are "checked out" already so to speak, and frankly so am I!:eek: I have 36 days left!:eek: Enjoy the countdown and anticipation if you can.;) Have you gotten your Disney Mail yet?;)
Yes, Mickey Mail came at day 35. All we're waiting on now is June 2!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom