Trip Club June 2013

MaxsDad

While I do have the bouncebak # memorized i also have it in the contacts on my iPhone along with CBR, WDW Merchandise, and Walt Disney Travel Company and Disney Dining. Seeing that all typed out, I now feel like I'm confessing in a Disney Anonymous group meeting or something.
In my contacts I have DVC member services, WDW Travel, and WDW Dine.

Wikkler

Not Fast Pass Plus, Fast Pass. The current system is called Fast Pass it will be replaced with Fast Pass Plus sometime later this year. Please read up on Fast Passes as they will save you a bunch of time.
So long for my hopes of riding Splash in the middle of the day instead of first thing in the morning.

Alley7728

th
Doing the Mickey Mail dance...

Tink0102

Went to our state zoo today. It is 5 miles of up and down hill walking. I wore my new sanuk flip flops and DH wore his new fila skeletoes. They were being tested to see if they would pass a day in Disney. Both did really well. I plan to do a little more testing with mine..I want to see how they do when they get wet, but we may have some winners!

Pooh'sBuddy

Went to our state zoo today. It is 5 miles of up and down hill walking. I wore my new sanuk flip flops and DH wore his new fila skeletoes. They were being tested to see if they would pass a day in Disney. Both did really well. I plan to do a little more testing with mine..I want to see how they do when they get wet, but we may have some winners!

That's great!

We also spent a good part of the day outside at a soccer tournament. We can't forget the sunscreen and hydrate! I now am sporting a very fashionable farmers' tan.

bethymouse

Drinking my morning coffee. Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! Enjoy a margarita or two!:) I wonder if the Mexican pavilion does anything special for today?;)

Pooh'sBuddy

Thanks for posting.:)

YW, but I hope it's not correct. I really don't care for the Bee Gees music.

Drinking my morning coffee. Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone! Enjoy a margarita or two!:) I wonder if the Mexican pavilion does anything special for today?;)

It was announced as one of the Limited Time Magic things. I don't recall what all is going on, though.

bethymouse

I can't believe I just changed my ADRs! I guess since we're arriving so early, I needed a table service meal the 1st night. So, now we're doing House of Blues June 9, Biergarten June 10, The Plaza June 11, The Turf Club June 12, and Via Napoli June 13. I tried for T-Rex, but it was all booked up. So was Mickey's Backyard BBQ. That's what happens when you "second guess" your ADRs.:eek: We were going to do Fulton's, but decided against a signature restaurant this time.:(

MouseDreaming

I can't believe I just changed my ADRs! I guess since we're arriving so early, I needed a table service meal the 1st night. So, now we're doing House of Blues June 9, Biergarten June 10, The Plaza June 11, The Turf Club June 12, and Via Napoli June 13. I tried for T-Rex, but it was all booked up. So was Mickey's Backyard BBQ. That's what happens when you "second guess" your ADRs.:eek: We were going to do Fulton's, but decided against a signature restaurant this time.:(
I keep thinking of adding to mine, but I have been able to resist, so far. Ironically, it would be for plaza June 11th. I keep reminding myself, though, we are traveling that day, and it might be better to play it by ear.

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
My wife just informed me that she added an ADR for our departure day. We already have breakfast at Boma, but we've decided to go to AK that day (we're only driving up to Daytona for a couple days after WDW), and she decided we needed a late lunch at Yak and Yeti...that brings us to 9 ADR's for this trip:eek: My guess is a few won't actually get used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom