Ohana dinner (travel day)
Via Napoli
Rose and Crown
BOG dinner
Kona breakfast / Flying Fish dinner
CP breakfast
Wave dinner
Boma breakfast (travel day)

We're thinking about adding one more character breakfast - Tusker still has some available and we've never done it. Usually 2 character meals is the most I can handle!

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We've got
Coral Reef - lunch
La Hacienda 8:30p for Illuminations watching (thinking of canceling - nothing on the menu we really must have)
Boma - dinner (So looking forward to this, although I'm a picky eater)
50s Prime Time - dinner (for the hubby's birthday)
'Ohana - last dinner

Since we can't get ressies for BOG, we may stand in line for lunch.
We did La Hacienda for Illuminations a couple trips ago and loved it. Thought the food was really good and unique - not your typical americanized "mexican" food. Best part was the view for Illuminations tho! Well worth it if you can get a table by the window.

Tink0102

So what does everyone have planned for ADR's in June? We've got:
Ohana dinner (travel day)
Via Napoli
Rose and Crown
BOG dinner
Kona breakfast / Flying Fish dinner
CP breakfast
Wave dinner
Boma breakfast (travel day)

We're thinking about adding one more character breakfast - Tusker still has some available and we've never done it. Usually 2 character meals is the most I can handle!
we're going to Tusker one morning. I heard it was great. other than that we are going to:
Mama Melrose...dinner
Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Ohanas dinner
The Garden Grill
Whispering Canyon dinner

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
SO far just BOG for Dinner late one night. A party of two can usually get seats pretty easily when we go, so we have not done ADR's. Also,we usually do our "Table Service trip" in the fall. But hey, Yorkshire Fish is just steps from my door!
This is our first stay at an Epcot resort and we are seriously excited about being able to stroll into WS for a meal!

gooftroop5

we're going to Tusker one morning. I heard it was great. other than that we are going to:
Mama Melrose...dinner
Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Ohanas dinner
The Garden Grill
Whispering Canyon dinner

We did Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast) for the first time a few trips ago. Now it has become a regular in our line-up. The breakfast buffet has some of your typical breakfast stuff, but since it is in Africa it has a little flair too. My kids love the juice they bring around to the table. Very relaxed atmosphere compared to CP. We are always in a side room and I think that helps. Plus the kiddos love seeing Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy.

FYI....They take a picture of your group with Donald before you go in to eat. So I'm assuming it is a Photopass+ location??

MaxsDad

This is our first stay at an Epcot resort and we are seriously excited about being able to stroll into WS for a meal!

I have stayed at BCV in May twice. It is awesome! Counter service on site may be its weakest point, but that is minor and easy to overcome (WS), compared to the pros.

Curiousity question: In your original post, I got the impression that you booked using points. If so, Did you book right at 7 months? That's what I had to do when I stayed there. This year I did not have a firm date until February. So when I booked, it started as a split stay at AKV, went to a unsplit stay at Kidani, went to a split stay at BWV-BW view/BWV-preferred view/VWL, then went to a BWV split view stay, then finally settled on BWV preferred view, no room changes. It took a lot of daily checking but I was pretty happy I was able to get it down to that at under four months out.

PotteryGal

June 8-15th, staying off property at Windsor Hills, so only about a mile away :)
We have 4 dining ressies:
Garden Tea at the GF on 6/11 for my daughter and myself (a belated 16th b-day gift for her)
Plaza Rest on 6/12 for lunch ~ love the food here
1900 PF for breakfast on 6/13 ~ never had their breakfast, but hoping for some antics with the Mad Hatter
Mama Melrose for lunch on 6/14 ~ feedback on this? I've seen lots of mixed reviews, but we're pretty basic people; flatbreads, spaghetti, and such.

MaxsDad

Touring Plans predicts:

June 5 - 6
June 6 - 6
June 7 -7
June 8 -7
(we're skipping parks on the 9th) - 7
June 10 -8
June 11 -8
June 12 - 7

******* states the levels will be at a 7! Yikes!:eek:

The good news is that those numbers are not all that bad, especially for the WDW veterans/repeat visitors. Touring is very managable at that level if you know what you are doing, or much more importantly, know what not to do. If anyone in "the club" feels uncomfortable by these numbers, there are plenty of resources on these boards that could guide you. Just ask.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom