Trip Club June 2013

I_heart_Tigger

We're at CSR June 5-9 and AKL June 9-13. Yes! Touring Plans has upped their estimations, but if we hit the Parks early, we should be fine for most of it (hopes vigorously).

What do the crowds look like for then? I've done mid August a few times but it's been over 10 years since I've been there in June. My usual times are Mid-April, mid-August and mid-October.

bethymouse

I'll see you all there! I'm at CBR from 6th-10th and Dolphin from 10th-16th. I'll be displaying my secret identity though so I may be more difficult to spot. I'll be wearing my punk t-shirts and rockabilly skirts for my solo portion (6-10) and my respectable business wear for the conference at the Dolphin.

If you see me in my conference wear just smile and nod --- no one needs to know about my secret life as a heavy metal groupie ;)
Thank you Tigger! I just love Cars and the song Route 66!:) Hopefully we can spot each other in the crowd. Just yell "Hey Bethypooh" and I'll know it's you!:D

bethymouse

June 9-14th
images
Us too! WOOHOO!:D

bethymouse

We noticed that touringplans crowd calender just changed dramatically from what it was showing a few weeks ago - there were some 1's and 2's in there before! I've read that a larger percentage of schools will be out at this time than last year, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

This is our first trip outside of "off-peak" season, so we're a bit nervous about the crowds. Is it bad that I secretly hope for more snow days for the schools up north? /ducks under the desk/ :D
easywdw states the levels will be at a 7! Yikes!:eek:

lsk

We are there June 7-14! Still haven't told the kids so, shhh. We are celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday a little early and my 6 year old son is a Star Wars fanatic so we will also face the SWW crowds one of our days. Staying at the Coronado Springs for the first time and I'm pretty stinkin' excited!

gooftroop5

POR, May 31st - June 8th. 56 days until we jump in the car for the 18 hour drive. ;)

Our typical travel times are summer and when we go in June (the earlier the better) we never have problems with crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom