Trip Club June 2013

Mawg

Figgy says we have to be nice to the mail carrier. I'm thinking about baking her some muffins and wait at the mail box with them. That wouldn't be stalking if I have muffins, right?

If it didn't come, don't get too upset because guess what, you are going to Disney World next month! woo hoo, only a month left, only a month left.
I better get packing, so much to do ... gotta go buy ponchos

Tink0102

No mail for me either...and I do mean NO MAIL....not even a decent piece of junk mail...my box was strangely empty.
But in order to feel like I was doing SOMETHING to prepare for disney I copied and pasted all of my ADR's and confirmations onto a word document, using a small enough font so they would fit into the ID cardholder on our lanyards. Now we will conveniently have them with us at all times. Hey it wasn't much but it was something.

Pooh'sBuddy

Got our Mickey Mail today!:D I was so happy, I almost cried.:D
Dumb me though thought paper airline tickets would be sent, and I didn't know you needed a "locator number". I didn't realize that you print your boarding passes 24 hours before your flight @ home!:oops: We're flying airtran. I just feel so stupid!:oops:

Don't feel that way. If you don't fly regularly, it's not in your everyday routine. It's good that you figured it out now.

Speaking of not flying regularly and trying not to feel stupid, if we're enjoying ourselves in the Parks the day before our flights back(while denial starts to set in), how are we supposed to print out our boarding passes? Will guest services help with that?

cool...sounds like fun! please post a picture when they are done.

I'll either post pics of the shirts or find a pic of somebody else's shirts that did come out looking good. :cool:

MouseDreaming

Speaking of not flying regularly and trying not to feel stupid, if we're enjoying ourselves in the Parks the day before our flights back(while denial starts to set in), how are we supposed to print out our boarding passes? Will guest services help with that?

I'll either post pics of the shirts or find a pic of somebody else's shirts that did come out looking good. :cool:
I have had guest services in MK print up the passes for us. You have to remember to have confirmation numbers with you, though.

Can't wait to see the shirts!

Mawg

Most airlines have mobile apps you can check in with for your smart phone. You'll be checked in but you'll have to print up the boarding pass at the airport.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom