Trip Club June 2013

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've been trying not to think about leaving. I'm afraid when we get there, it'll all rush by in a blur. Gotta stop thinking that way!
I will rush by in a blur if you keep going and going while you are there. May I suggest that you take a few breaks during the day and just sit down and soak it all in for a few minutes before jumping up and rushing to your next destination.

Sometimes you gotta stop and SMELL the roses!

disneysince71

I will rush by in a blur if you keep going and going while you are there. May I suggest that you take a few breaks during the day and just sit down and soak it all in for a few minutes before jumping up and rushing to your next destination.

I am real good at that... in fact sometimes I can spend an entire day at the resort .... :)

MouseDreaming

No need to cringe... You will be all full of the MAGIC... and ready to sign up for next time... :)
Maybe that will be the day I try @figmentfan423 's grey goose slushie on my way out, and then DH can point me to the Not so ME bus to the airport.

I've been trying not to think about leaving. I'm afraid when we get there, it'll all rush by in a blur. Gotta stop thinking that way!
I know the time will fly while I'm there. But, yeah, not going to think about it, yet. I think I should try to make myself not think about it until the tag of shame hangs upon the of my lodgings.

MouseDreaming

Absolutely true. And I am trying to make this a slower paced trip.

MouseDreaming

We are too! That's why my hubby chose Saratoga Springs and we're only visiting EPCOT & MK while we're there.;)
OK, not that slow. This is our first trip back in two years, and I don't think the kids would let us skip out on any of the parks. But, since we are going in June for the first time, I am guessing we are really going to need those mid day swim breaks back at the resort.

bethymouse

So... We arrive the late morning of June 16th, at around 11:30, and the plane leaves at 7:00 AM on our last day, June 23rd...
We leave @ 7:50 am on Sunday the 9th! We'll need to be @ the airport by 5:50 am! We'll need to leave the house about 4:50 am! :eek:
On our last Day June 14 Friday we leave @ 11:15 am and return home @ 1:15 pm.:( No parks on arrival and departure day for us.:(

Raven66

We are at 36 days and still no Mickey mail. But we did the CD my husband ordered, Four Parks One World. We are going to listen to it this weekend while we are making our countdown calendars.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
14.5 days of school left here (counting today.) One week after school is out we depart for WDW. We allow up to a week of snow days in our planning as does the school calendar. Cold and rainy here today. High of 43 with 3-4 inches of rain over 4 days. 90 degree and short showers of Orlando looks better every day. As for that fearing the last day blues, I find that booking an offer before we leave the resort and starting the cycle of anticipation all over again works well :D 8844 from your resort room will plug you through to find if there are any bounceback offers!

MaxsDad

14.5 days of school left here (counting today.) One week after school is out we depart for WDW. We allow up to a week of snow days in our planning as does the school calendar. Cold and rainy here today. High of 43 with 3-4 inches of rain over 4 days. 90 degree and short showers of Orlando looks better every day. As for that fearing the last day blues, I find that booking an offer before we leave the resort and starting the cycle of anticipation all over again works well :D 8844 from your resort room will plug you through to find if there are any bounceback offers!

I thought I had it bad when I memorized the Weather Channel number on Resort TV. You have the bounce back number memorized? Impressive.

Pooh'sBuddy

Absolutely true. And I am trying to make this a slower paced trip.

I'm fretting that no matter how we set our pace, the whole vacation will fly by and they'll have to drag me kicking and screaming onto the ME bus back to the airport.

Time to pull out the school calendar and get the accurate count! Unless...my DS is in high school, and doesn't want to know and exact number.:p

Yes, counting today it's 23 days.

You're like our own Yoda.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
While I do have the bouncebak # memorized i also have it in the contacts on my iPhone along with CBR, WDW Merchandise, and Walt Disney Travel Company and Disney Dining. Seeing that all typed out, I now feel like I'm confessing in a Disney Anonymous group meeting or something.

Pooh'sBuddy

While I do have the bouncebak # memorized i also have it in the contacts on my iPhone along with CBR, WDW Merchandise, and Walt Disney Travel Company and Disney Dining. Seeing that all typed out, I now feel like I'm confessing in a Disney Anonymous group meeting or something.

As long as we all agree that it's not US with the problem, you're OK.

Wikkler

This is my first trip...My schedule looks like this:
  1. Arrive, plane lands at 11:15, Blizzard Beach water park, dinner reservation at Maya Grill at Coronado Resort at 6:45 PM, DisneyQuest at Downtown Disney
  2. Epcot's Future World section, dinner reservation at 7:00 pm for Coral Reef
  3. Magic Kingdom, eastern half (Tomorrowland & Fantasyland), dinner reservation for Tony's Town Square at 7:05 PM
  4. Magic Kingdom, western half (Liberty Square, Frontierland, & Adventureland), late lunch reservtaion for T-Rex at downtown disney at 2:30 PM
  5. Typhoon Lagoon water park & Epcot's World Showcase section, DisneyQuest, reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina at BoardWalk at 9:45, dinner reservation for Nine Dragons at Epcot at 6:45
  6. Disney's Hollywood Studios, 7:45 dinner reservation for Sci-Fi Dine-In, DisneyQuest
  7. Animal Kingdom, Animal Kingdom Resort, DisneyQuest, lunch reservation at Yak & Yeti @ noon, dinner reservation for Rainforest Cafe at 7:00
  8. The aformentioned plane leaving at 7:00 in the morning
I want to go to DisneyQuest on one of the Magic Kingdom days, but I don't know which one.
We have plans to resort-hop on most days, to every resort

bethymouse

@ wikkler
Wow! Those are some amazing plans! Enjoy! I am not a real fan of Disney Quest, but most folks enjoy it! It's just a "rainy day" thing for me.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom