June 2012!

TakeMeThere81

Is it too early for a roll call?? I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it and I need to chat with others who are feeling the same!!

We'll be there from June 15-29, Two Whole Weeks! I have a preliminary itinerary ready to go, and we are slowly working out the other details. We haven't purchased any tickets or booked our resort yet, we are getting to that all according to schedule. I can't wait for that 180-day mark to book dining reservations! We have a party of 5 so I find dining reservations to be the most challenging.

Oh, and this trip is a surprise! The kids won't know! We aren't sure whether it will be a Christmas present surprise or whether we will be able to hold off until like, after we take off in the airplane in route! What do you think?? It's hard because we'd have to keep this awesome secret for so long!

Always Dreaming

Shades of GReen

I have stayed at Shades of Green when it was called the" Disney Golf Club" , previousally the "Disney Inn" It is a beautiful hotel. Food was very good! Have you ever heard of "Fried ice cream??
Look into the whole cost of staying there. I am sure you will enjoy the whole Disney atmosphere!

Upvote 0

SAV

We'll be there on Tuesday! Would anyone with a touringplans subscription be willing to PM/send me the park recommendations/crowd levels for June 12 - 19th? I am seeing conflicting results on a couple of the other sites I checked.

Upvote 0

Demeter Tess

My boyfriend and I will be at POR June 18-20 and AKL June 20-22. Gosh, I'm so excited! This is my first time staying on-property, since my grandparents live about 45 minutes north and it was always more economical to stay with them and make day trips. Counting down the hours until I get on that plane!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom