June 2012!

TakeMeThere81

Is it too early for a roll call?? I'm so freaking excited I can't stand it and I need to chat with others who are feeling the same!!

We'll be there from June 15-29, Two Whole Weeks! I have a preliminary itinerary ready to go, and we are slowly working out the other details. We haven't purchased any tickets or booked our resort yet, we are getting to that all according to schedule. I can't wait for that 180-day mark to book dining reservations! We have a party of 5 so I find dining reservations to be the most challenging.

Oh, and this trip is a surprise! The kids won't know! We aren't sure whether it will be a Christmas present surprise or whether we will be able to hold off until like, after we take off in the airplane in route! What do you think?? It's hard because we'd have to keep this awesome secret for so long!

dmeans

june 17-23

my family will be staying in the Art of Animation nemo suite and can't wait. DTD sunday night with a T-rex reservation, Crystal Palace for breakfast on Friday. will miss test track but just can't wait for the rest...first time to do water parks too...very excited:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1024

So we changed our trip dates. We are now arriving on June 8-17. Just paid the balance tonight and 48 days left. Well 47 days and 56 mins but who's counting right ;) sooooo excited!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

We are staying at POR----our favorite resort!!!!

Upvote 0

habe20

Going June 4th-10th with about 5 of my friends, deciding between Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Can't decide which one my friends would enjoy the most, any suggestions? :wave:

Upvote 0

bethymouse

All are good choices!

Going June 4th-10th with about 5 of my friends, deciding between Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, and Animal Kingdom Lodge. Can't decide which one my friends would enjoy the most, any suggestions? :wave:

Boardwalk is very nice! Close to EPCoT and has restaurants.
BLT is absolutely fabulous and oh so close to MK w/ lots of transportation options and brand new!:) AKL is a fabulous experience, but do pay a bit extra for the savannah view plus restaurants are perfect!:)

Upvote 0

habe20

Boardwalk is very nice! Close to EPCoT and has restaurants.
BLT is absolutely fabulous and oh so close to MK w/ lots of transportation options and brand new!:) AKL is a fabulous experience, but do pay a bit extra for the savannah view plus restaurants are perfect!:)
Thanks :) this will be a very tough decision! I'll have to take a vote with my friends to see where we want to stay.

Upvote 0

SAV

I decided to re-check the rental car prices today and I saw a HUGE drop in the prices for Alamo and Thrifty. I was able to save about $200 dollars by re-booking with Alamo today. Thrifty was the original ressie I had for about $350 total out the door for the 10 days using a coupon code from mousesavers.com. I looked today and with the same code, I was going to be at $215 total. Not bad. Then I went over to Alamo and using a coupon from the Entertainment book, I booked $159 Total out the door.

I am so stoked. I knew they had to drop some time. And you know I'll keep monitoring them over the next 45 days to see if I can save even more on it before we leave.

Hope you also have the same kind of luck if you are getting a car.

Upvote 0

Billy6

I decided to re-check the rental car prices today and I saw a HUGE drop in the prices for Alamo and Thrifty. I was able to save about $200 dollars by re-booking with Alamo today. Thrifty was the original ressie I had for about $350 total out the door for the 10 days using a coupon code from mousesavers.com. I looked today and with the same code, I was going to be at $215 total. Not bad. Then I went over to Alamo and using a coupon from the Entertainment book, I booked $159 Total out the door.

I am so stoked. I knew they had to drop some time. And you know I'll keep monitoring them over the next 45 days to see if I can save even more on it before we leave.

Hope you also have the same kind of luck if you are getting a car.

I have played this game before and it paid off, as you said.....:sohappy:

Upvote 0

teacherlady19

I'm glad you revived the thread!

PCR from June 24th to June 29th -- food reservations at BDP and Fulton's -- looking forward to AK, Epcot, and parts of the other 2 parks. Since we are long-time DL visitors, we want to spend our time with rides and attractions that are not in DL or DCA. We are also planning to spend a day at Universal IOA to see Harry Potter World.

I am also looking forward to seeing the MSEP again! That is my very favorite parade ever. When it left CA a couple of years ago (was in DCA), I was sooooo disappointed!

Donna

Upvote 0

HookEmHorns

I feel like I haven't been in forever, though it's only been three years. I know the heat is going to be the worst part behind the large crowds but has the intensity of either one of these increased for the month of June in the past 5 years or so?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom