June 2011 Roll call.....

phllymouse

We are going to be there 17th to the 23rd. Anybody on the June roll call know when the Brazilian groups start coming in to Disney for the summer? In other words, I hope I made it under the wire.

Upvote 0

Epcot Dave

We'll be at PO Riverside 6/11-6/20. Right after we put our deposit down last week I got a PIN for free dining, so we were able to take advantage of that.

Finding Airfare was a chore....the prices became downright ridiculous and the choices just dried up. It was a last minute decision to go, so we weren't able to book a few months ago like we'd have liked.

Southwest had the best fares out of Chicago, so that's what we're doing.

LOL, the kids don't know yet...Grandpa will tell them at Easter. They've been badgering us to go back for a good 6 months.

-Dave

Upvote 0

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
June 19-25. With extended family. And starting the drive the day after the last day of school (I'm a teacher). Hoping the crowds haven't gotten too bad. Considering we usually go holidays and July/August, I think we can take whatever we find!

Upvote 0

pixiesteno

Scheduled arrival on May 30 through June 5. DS is graduating from Full Sail University on Thursday, June 2!!!! 55 days until the truck and RV are headed south

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Looking good for June 15 to the 22. Can anyone post what Touring Plans is estimating for crowd levels on those dates?

As a side bar, for the other thread that asks if Harry Potter is having an impact? We will be extending our trip one day to make it over to Hogwarts. Is this an impact? Yes, I suppose. Disney is getting another night payment and most likely another meal purchase. If we go on Sunday, we may even hit MK for the evening EMH. Should be fun!

Upvote 0

goonie007

Looking good for June 15 to the 22. Can anyone post what Touring Plans is estimating for crowd levels on those dates?

As a side bar, for the other thread that asks if Harry Potter is having an impact? We will be extending our trip one day to make it over to Hogwarts. Is this an impact? Yes, I suppose. Disney is getting another night payment and most likely another meal purchase. If we go on Sunday, we may even hit MK for the evening EMH. Should be fun!

Wed, June 15, 2011 5 out of 10 HS AK
Thu, June 16, 2011 6 out of 10 EP MK
Fri, June 17, 2011 5 out of 10 HS/AK MK
Sat, June 18, 2011 5 out of 10 AK HS
Sun, June 19, 2011 7 out of 10 EP MK Father's Day
Mon, June 20, 2011 6 out of 10 EP/HS AK
Tue, June 21, 2011 7 out of 10 HS MK
Wed, June 22, 2011 5 out of 10 EP HS AK

Upvote 0

WildcatDen

Wed, June 15, 2011 5 out of 10 HS AK
Thu, June 16, 2011 6 out of 10 EP MK
Fri, June 17, 2011 5 out of 10 HS/AK MK
Sat, June 18, 2011 5 out of 10 AK HS
Sun, June 19, 2011 7 out of 10 EP MK Father's Day
Mon, June 20, 2011 6 out of 10 EP/HS AK
Tue, June 21, 2011 7 out of 10 HS MK
Wed, June 22, 2011 5 out of 10 EP HS AK

Thanks!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom