June 2011 Roll call.....

WildcatDen

Anybody?
Ok, so everybody has posted, but anyone starting to get jazzed up yet?:sohappy:

Plenty Jazzed. The kids have started their countdown, now under 30 days :sohappy:

June 15 to the 23rd at CBR. Hoppers with Waterpark option and free dining to boot. 1 Day with Potter. My youngest turns 13 while we are there. She is SO EXCITED!

Upvote 0

Batphobic

June 10 through 19! Looking forward to first ever experience with Star Wars Weekends... plus will be there for Father's Day.

2 adjoining rooms at Pop Century - also a first (both for Pop and for adjoining rooms... new addition to the family since the last trip).

Upvote 0

Batphobic

OK - so... need some information from those more familiar with the area --

I'll be arriving TOMORROW!!

But the forecast shows rain prettey much the entire 9 days we'll be there.

Should I be worried? Or is the rain usually a quick come-and-go type of thing?

Upvote 0

stratman50th

OK - so... need some information from those more familiar with the area --

I'll be arriving TOMORROW!!

But the forecast shows rain prettey much the entire 9 days we'll be there.

Should I be worried? Or is the rain usually a quick come-and-go type of thing?
I've seen it go both ways. Last year we went in June. We had several days where the rain started in early afternoon and lasted all day and night. Most of the time though Florida gets a storm every day in the summer at around 3:00 and it's over in a half hour. Hopefully for both you and I, we won't see those day long rains this year! I have family in Florida and she said it has been a real dry year so far. There's lots of folks on here from Florida that could confirm though.
My suggestion is to hope for the best, but carry your poncho in your backpack ready for action. Put your cell phone in a ziplock bag! You're going to be in Disney, rain or shine you can't hide in the room so just make the best of it and enjoy! ;)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the short showers.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom