June 2011 Roll call.....

Ariel484

Our trip is booked and completely paid for! We rented DVC points...

June 13-16 at Kidani! :sohappy:
June 16-20 at BoardWalkVillas! :sohappy:

Good luck getting those discounts everyone! :wave:

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

We will be there May 28th thru June 5th. I had no idea about the Star Wars weekend. :ROFLOL: My DD is graduating from HS and all she asked for was a family trip to Disney World.... :D She is going to be just like ME!:ROFLOL:

With Memorial day & Star Wars weekend & free dining.... I am planning for it to be busy!:hammer:

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
We will be there May 28th thru June 5th. I had no idea about the Star Wars weekend. :ROFLOL: My DD is graduating from HS and all she asked for was a family trip to Disney World.... :D She is going to be just like ME!:ROFLOL:

With Memorial day & Star Wars weekend & free dining.... I am planning for it to be busy!:hammer:

Yeah, it should be, DHS will be overrun for SWW!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We couldn't make it on the old free dining offer. But we will be there June 3 -10...then off to the beach. Still hope to get a better discount than the one we have right now.

Upvote 0

Billy6

June 11th-19th for me!:sohappy: @ Old Key West.

Gonna be a bummer for me, my 5 year old DD is not coming with me this year. Oh well, there will be many years of her with me and the family to come..

Hope all of you have a great time..June is an awesome time to go, as we do it every year. Just hoping there is no repeat of last year's catastrophic events.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom