June 18th photo update - NO GOLD EARS, Extra SWW, and the statues are back!!!

lebeau

Great pics.

For those of us who's next trip is a long ways off, it's great to visit via other people's pictures :)

Kwit35

You guys are the best. As always, I loved your update and pictures. One of these days, I am going to tag along on one of your trips...you always look like you are having fun. :)

kammybug

Were they just out of the gold ears at the parks or does that include Downtown Disney too? We'll be down in a couple of days and I was hoping to get some.

Raven66

Great pictures as usual! When we were there in May they had tons of Golden Ears. We decided to wait until Next year to get them. Maybe we should have not decided to do that. :lookaroun Well, hopefully by then they will them everywhere.

And for those of you who are on the fence about the castle. Just wait until you see it in person. It is so beautiful. :wave:

wannabeBelle

Awesome job there Thimblekisses!!!!! I love the pic of you and the General Grevious guy!!!! And so nice to see Ryland in so many pics instead of hiding behind the video camera!!!!! Wonderful job!!!!!! Keep 'em coming!!! Hope to see you guys again soon!!! Belle

nibblesandbits

Great post Thimblekisses and great to see that you guys were able to get back to the parks. I'd been missing both your's and Ryland's posts!

wannabeBelle said:
Awesome job there Thimblekisses!!!!! I love the pic of you and the General Grevious guy!!!! And so nice to see Ryland in so many pics instead of hiding behind the video camera!!!!! Wonderful job!!!!!! Keep 'em coming!!! Hope to see you guys again soon!!! Belle

Also, it was great to see Ryland in front of a camera for once! Keep up the great work!

year45

As an Emporium Cast Member, I will give you the scoop on the Gold Ears. We ran out about two weeks ago in the Magic Kingdom and have now run out in the entire resort. All we know right know right now is that they are Backordered in the warehouse until somtime in July. We are telling guests that they can use the Mail Order number on their reciepts to order a pair when we get them in somtime next month.

CaptainMichael

egionet said:
As always, great update guys. I'm also glad I got my Golden ears in May!

I got mine in April. When I was there May 23-27, it seemed that people still hadn't discovered. Many people kept looking at me and asking about them. I guess they 've really taken off recently. Some lady thought I worked for Disney because of my pins and ears. I said no, but I was still able to tell her where the Haunted Mansion is.

Ears

Im glad i got my golden Ears! i was here in April and got it before the festivities began. Next time i go i will where them and see how many people question me.

DisneyChik17

I want gold ears REALLY, REALLY bad now. I hope they have them in December. If they don't have them then is there a way I can still get them with my name on them?

Also, Great update! Love the pix and vids, too! Thanks so much, it helps with withdrawel. :lol: LOL!

mikeb_86

Great Pics!!! I am also am going to get them but i cant go till 06.
So I mail order them!!! Anyone know if I do it this week will I get one like reserverd or do I order It on July 5th!!!

Wonderfull work you 2,
mikeb_86

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom