June 18th photo update - NO GOLD EARS, Extra SWW, and the statues are back!!!

Figment1986

Light up 2005 i think... My sister got Grad night ears.. and it was a mickey ears hat with a tassel.. no lights (back in 2001)

Mine is a Grduation Cap with 2005 on the front whihc can light up witha 9 volt battery... and has mickey ears on top.... yellow tassel.. (whihc i replaced with my school's...)

thimblekisses

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
Okay so it is just like the Grad Nite Ears but they light up and don't say Grad Nite on them. Gotcha!

Right. And whereas the caps of the Grad Nite ones were black, the others were a bright blue. The front says "Class of 2005".

Mine were from 2002 and they are just regular Mickey ears with a tassel, too, and the Sticker said Grad Nite with Mickey jumping in the air.

tk421-sw

Yeah, Im still good with mine!~
dsc000226zk.jpg

MagliteL13

Thanks so much (as always)!!! It's such a relief to see those statues back. I love the two little birds under the mirror on the castle best though--definetly a nice Disney touch. Thanks again.

tk421-sw

STR8FAN2005 said:
The statues have actually been back for a while. At least at the end of May. I guess no one had reported it.

noo, can't be.. are you sure? I know they wern't there gradnight..and I'm pretty sure they havn't been there for a while.. When were you back down?

MagliteL13

STR8FAN2005 said:
Amazing isn't it? I think it was reported, just not heavily.

Wow, I really can't believe that. We all made such a fuss when they didn't reappear after the hub change and failed to make such a fuss when they came back? Incredible!

CaptainMichael

MagliteL13 said:
Wow, I really can't believe that. We all made such a fuss when they didn't reappear after the hub change and failed to make such a fuss when they came back? Incredible!

The first time in the history of WDWMagic! :eek:

You can see them in the background:

CaptainMichael

tk421-sw said:
Dang, your right!

Good job!, you got us. Well now we have up close pics of them too! :D

500th post...

Damn, 500 you are catching up with me. Don't know why I didn't think to get better pictures. Guess I thought someone would be beat to a computer...

Pongo

I thought it was mentioned at D-troops sometime in the setting up process. I could be wrong.

Congrats on the big 5-0-0, Ryland.

tk421-sw

You just never know these days!

Thanks pongo!

Corinne and I have been trying Wishes from differant places around the park so we havn't been through the hub lately. Oh well. I will tell you one thing, Wendy's dress was insideout yesterday on Peter Pan's flight! Yep, it was odd, like something had gotten on it, and they didn't have time to clean it. It's hard to see in the flash pic, but in the black light her dress was all dark and then on the other side of the ship she had a nice bright dress on. It was odd. I got it on tape. of course!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom