June 18th photo update - NO GOLD EARS, Extra SWW, and the statues are back!!!

tk421-sw

Go to bed. Just kidding, yeah that's not bad! Buy it now for 11. bucks or so. Not too bad for something you can't get right now! Id buy them all! There are Five avalible really. (The auction states that there are five) and you just buy it for 11.something.

Interesting idea.

snoopi_grl

I'd probably wait until August when we go to Disneyworld.. and get the Golden Ears there.. it would probably be a better souvenior. :)

Disneyfan1981

Disneyland Is Not Out....

I just came back from DL about a week ago and picked up Golden Ears with my name on them without hassle. They were available still all over the park in pretty good supply. Kinda fun watching everyone walkaround with them on. I hope to get a WDW set when they come back in just to have both but I'll wait until I can buy from the mail order services directly. I'm just glad Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland didn't get exclusive ears or else I'd really be in for it. :lol:

Disneygrl36

Thanks for the great pictures & update. :sohappy:
Darth Tater..that is too cute!!
I'm really glad to see the statues back too.
And, I love that you picked up the new little details on the castle. I can't wait to see it in person myself.

drp4video

I was at the world in April and neer saw th ears, did not even know about them or I would have looked. I am hoping to talk my daughter into going back for our annual August trip, but she does not want to go :brick: as this is her last summer home before she goes off and starts college, and she wants to spend it with her friends. All I ask for is ONE week!

DanStat

Just FYI, WDW Mail Order will backorder the ears, just in case you want to get a pair from them.

I love those statues and the cake! Now that I think of it, I've never been on the riverboat! Need to add that to my list.

willythelab

what an awesome day. the crowds look awful though. i once spent an 18 hour day at disneyland 6a-12a on an easter spring break weekend. i think i did indiana jones like 10 times. who is push?

nelsonj3

KaliSplash said:
Also, does anyone know what the construction wall is between Morocco and Japan? It's big enough to be another country, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case, or we would already know!

That wall is probably where they are taking down some of the Flower and Garden Show Exhibits. There was a litte kids playground somewhere and a couple other exhibits between countries that were specifically for the flower show. (I was there from May 22-28).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom