July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

tsaintc

Wow down to the second....that is pretty awesome....I am doing good keeping up with the days...

Yes, we have a fancy little desktop widget on our Mac that handles that for us. There are a few free online counters that will also break it down for you.

18 days till next trip; cannot wait to reset it the morning we leave to begin the Christmas countdown!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Yes, we have a fancy little desktop widget on our Mac that handles that for us. There are a few free online counters that will also break it down for you.

18 days till next trip; cannot wait to reset it the morning we leave to begin the Christmas countdown!

I will now have to be on a hunt for this down to the second widget on my mac...lol...

Oh a Christmas trip. That is on my list to do one of these days...

But 18 days sounds so much better at the moment!!

Upvote 0

tsaintc

Oh a Christmas trip. That is on my list to do one of these days...

This will be our second Christmas in the 'world'; we were there back in 2010. This year, we are leaving on Dec 21st and returning on Jan 2nd. I highly recommend that you put this on the top of your 'must dos'. The crowds are terrible, but if you have a good plan, this will not affect your time at all. Nothing is more special than spending Christmas Day on Mainstreet with your family while watching the holiday parade. Priceless.

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

My wife is getting really excited about staying at Boardwalk this year (We've always stayed in the Magic Kingdom resort area previously)...She was on line checking out all the things that the resort has to offer today! Needless to say, I see lots of late nights on the boardwalk this year! :)

it's awesome... really awesome.

I always stayed off site, 2 week house rental equated to one deluxe week on property. BUT... we finally stayed onsite and I'll never stay off again. Being able to walk home after a good night at ESPN / JELLYROLLS / DANCE HALL is simply worth the money. Also, drinking around the world

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

This will be our second Christmas in the 'world'; we were there back in 2010. This year, we are leaving on Dec 21st and returning on Jan 2nd. I highly recommend that you put this on the top of your 'must dos'. The crowds are terrible, but if you have a good plan, this will not affect your time at all. Nothing is more special than spending Christmas Day on Mainstreet with your family while watching the holiday parade. Priceless.

I am sure! And it is on mine, but the hubs is a little more hesitant for that very reason. Still trying to work on the whole this would be amazing deal...wish me luck.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Please slow down.That's what I shout at my countdown clock.Yes my tick list is up to date,and spending money has been put into my Disney account.But the excitement is building up and I find this all part of my vacation.Hold on my clock is shouting at me.:eek: Whit! 26 days to go! Slow down!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Please slow down.That's what I shout at my countdown clock.Yes my tick list is up to date,and spending money has been put into my Disney account.But the excitement is building up and I find this all part of my vacation.Hold on my clock is shouting at me.:eek: Whit! 26 days to go! Slow down!

Your right some of the best parts are the whole anticipating of the upcoming trip!! 26 days seems so close...

Upvote 0

Disney61

Just got off the phone with my wife and son who are in Orlando this week visiting relatives.... They are all going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow!!!! How cool is that!!! Hurry up July!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom