July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

foreverbelle

I can,got the stars & stripes flag looked out,it's massive,the neighbours usually think DW sister is over from Los Angeles.we put it in a flagpole at the back of our house,and have a party with our Disney daft friends,just hope the weathers good.:)

I hope so as well.

How long is the flight over here take you?? Is it direct?

Upvote 0

tsaintc

She is the best, thats why I been married to her for 21 years in November. I married my high school sweet heart, you don't see that too much these days.

Very true. My wife and I have been together since we were 15 (together for over 20 years and married for almost 15 years). Congrats!

We will be in the world for the 4th as well (July 3rd thru the 20th). Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Epcot-Rules

Very true. My wife and I have been together since we were 15 (together for over 20 years and married for almost 15 years). Congrats!

We will be in the world for the 4th as well (July 3rd thru the 20th). Have a great time!

That sound exactly like us, I started dating her at the age 14 and she was 15. Where are you guys staying for your trip?

Upvote 0

tsaintc

That sound exactly like us, I started dating her at the age 14 and she was 15. Where are you guys staying for your trip?

July 3rd thru the 9th @ Boardwalk Villas
July 10th thru the 20th @ Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)

We actually do not leave Florida until the 23rd; we are heading to West Palm Beach for a concert and a short beach visit. I suspect my kids will convince me to hit MK before going home on the 23rd.

Upvote 0

Epcot-Rules

July 3rd thru the 9th @ Boardwalk Villas
July 10th thru the 20th @ Port Orleans Riverside (Royal Room)

We actually do not leave Florida until the 23rd; we are heading to West Palm Beach for a concert and a short beach visit. I suspect my kids will convince me to hit MK before going home on the 23rd.

Nice, we live in Nothwest Florida so we are driving down early on the 4th to Boardwalk Inn. We are checking out Sunday the 8th.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I spoke with them (although briefly lol) earlier today.... and yes they are having a magical time!!! My wife did say, it just wasn't the same without me being with them. :)

I don't think it would be the same....I think this must mean you need to drop everything and head down. Just buy new clothes when you get there.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Schedule time is 9 hrs 15 mins tho our last trip our super fass pass pilot done it in 7 hrs 30 mins,and yes it's direct from Glasgow.:)

Wow...Hope you are one to be able to sleep on the plane....I know when we went to Germany in March it seemed like it was the longest flight ever. But well worth it.

I imagine you feel the same way heading over to Disney...

and congrats for 20 days to go!!! Lets hope the next 20 will go just as quickly as the past 20 have!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Wow...Hope you are one to be able to sleep on the plane....I know when we went to Germany in March it seemed like it was the longest flight ever. But well worth it.

I imagine you feel the same way heading over to Disney...

and congrats for 20 days to go!!! Lets hope the next 20 will go just as quickly as the past 20 have!
Florida flights a doddle compared to California,it was 12 hours plus 30 mins.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Three weeks to go...really need to start thinking about the whole packing thing. And yet I feel like it is way too soon to think about packing...eekkk. It is getting so close!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom