July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

tsaintc

5 days, 14 hours, 30 minutes, 28 seconds

The packing process officially started last night. Just one small tradition to share. I leave the airline scan tags on our bags until we start packing for the next trip. Can't really explain it, but I love the feeling of pulling those off. Almost like the last trip does not end until the next begins.

I guess a part of me is always there anyway.

Upvote 0

Disney61

The packing process officially started last night. Just one small tradition to share. I leave the airline scan tags on our bags until we start packing for the next trip. Can't really explain it, but I love the feeling of pulling those off. Almost like the last trip does not end until the next begins.

Absolutely exciting!!! Hope you all have a great trip!!!

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Thats awesome! And hey I tend to leave them on myself until I absolutely have to...but how awesome. Five days! Good luck packing. It seems as though I always manage to wait til last minute to pack and then tell myself next time I will do better. It has yet to work.

Upvote 0

Disney61

We have company coming for the 4th... as soon as they depart on the 5th, the suitcases come out and the guest room officialy becomes the Disney packing and staging area! The 4th... I almost forgot....That's on line check in day!!!! Awwwwwright!!!! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom