July 2012 Roll Call

DrummerAlly

There's a June, August, and September 2012 roll call out there... I'm feeling pretty left out in July here!

We're booked July 15-21 at AKL.... anyone else?

foreverbelle

Houston,we are ready for lift off. You've no idea the amount of planning that goes on in our house.I would guess approx 10 months. That includes which travel company,the resort,the month,the spending money,the character t-shirts,the airport hotel in Glasgow, [ were about 100 miles away ] the clothes,etc,etc.The list is endless.:wave:

I am sure it takes a lot of planning. My husband and I made our first trip to Europe this past March, and it felt like it was years in the making to do so. But we had a fabulous time. And it was well worth it....I can't even imagine...

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

We are now at the 40 day mark... Suitcases ae being pulled out of the closets, packing list being drawn up.... The excitement of returning to the world is building around our house!!! :sohappy:

40 days!!! How awesome is that...I am almost there, and still feel like its an eternity away...

Upvote 0

Disney61

40 days!!! How awesome is that...I am almost there, and still feel like its an eternity away...

Belle I hear ya!!! Seems like yesterday we were at the 180 mark and making dining reservations...of course we changed them a time or two LOL. This year we are staying at Boardwalk for the first time. I see you all are staying at Boardwalk too. Have you stayed there previously? Any insight or tips you can give us about it? Thanks!

Upvote 0

kprena19

Yay

july 15-20, 2012. we are staying at the port orleans french quarter. we save up for this trip all year. about 360 days of the year we are at home :p the other 5 or so we are at disney! :D :)

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Whoo Hoo!

july 15-20, 2012. we are staying at the port orleans french quarter. we save up for this trip all year. about 360 days of the year we are at home :p the other 5 or so we are at disney! :D :)

Hey were at riverside from July 15th till 29th. If you see a family of three walking around with light blue t-shirts with the logo on the back "Our Fifth Visit, No Overtaking " that's us.:wave:

Upvote 0

kprena19

Hey were at riverside from July 15th till 29th. If you see a family of three walking around with light blue t-shirts with the logo on the back "Our Fifth Visit, No Overtaking " that's us.:wave:

maybe we'll bump into each other! look for a family of four! my dad will most likely be decked out in University of Louisville clothes. my mom too. and then me and my little sister will most likely be nagging each other lol (me 16, her 8) :lol:

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Okay Dokay.

maybe we'll bump into each other! look for a family of four! my dad will most likely be decked out in University of Louisville clothes. my mom too. and then me and my little sister will most likely be nagging each other lol (me 16, her 8) :lol:

Will do,Altho staying at riverside,we love the breakfast Beignets at French quarter.:wave:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

I can't wait.... agh!

I'll be at the Poly 7/9 through 7/11
and Beach Club 7/11 through 7/19

PM me if you want to grab a beer, my wife to be and I will be honeymooooooooning!

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

Happy Honeymoon.

I can't wait.... agh!

I'll be at the Poly 7/9 through 7/11
and Beach Club 7/11 through 7/19

PM me if you want to grab a beer, my wife to be and I will be honeymooooooooning!

Well congratulations. Altho were only married 12 years this year,we have been together for 25 years this year,Iam a lot older than my wife but it was love at first sight when I pushed her in her stroller,:ROFLOL:Only joking,she wasn't in her stroller,she was just beginning to walk,:ROFLOL:Only joking,anyway were going to get buttons to celebrate 25 years of togetherness.:wave:

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Well congratulations. Altho were only married 12 years this year,we have been together for 25 years this year,Iam a lot older than my wife but it was love at first sight when I pushed her in her stroller,:ROFLOL:Only joking,she wasn't in her stroller,she was just beginning to walk,:ROFLOL:Only joking,anyway were going to get buttons to celebrate 25 years of togetherness.:wave:

Yes I found my self :ROFLOL: good one. But seriously congrats on both 12 years and 25...My husband and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary down there this year...doesn't seem like I hold a candle..

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

So has time seemed to have stalled for anyone else? Because I am pretty sure it has for me....I know I know trying to be patient. But there are days when that's a lot easier said than done. But I am truly trying.

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

work becomes harder... I have been super busy and off the boards with a lot happening here in the office.

the wedding is almost here, just had my suit ordered... crunch time

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

I just read all the posts here, to see if I've joined in already. I see I have not. We will be there at POR with a room only discount from July 27-August 4. Nothing is planned at this time, as far as parks go. I'm pretty sure we will do a water park and if we are bored maybe a park. It probably won't be EPCOT, because we are returning in November and hope to take in the holiday festivities at that time.:xmas: I will be wearing a Happy Birthday button on the actual day, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

:ROFLOL: Too funny!

The shirts I make for trips are more along this line.
IMG_3999.jpg

Upvote 0

mjmyers10

We leave in a month from today. I started packing last week already. Hopefully the next 30 days fly by. Just got our hotel confirmation package in the mail today. Magical Express should be coming any day now.

Upvote 0

real mad hatter

All The Best.

work becomes harder... I have been super busy and off the boards with a lot happening here in the office.

the wedding is almost here, just had my suit ordered... crunch time

You'll be fine,don't panic. When I got married [ again ] it was on the island of Crete in 90% heat, at 3.00 pm in a kilt, Phew, the Greek people looking on thought I was crying,but it was the sweat blinding my eyes,well that's my excuse.:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom